GDT: Game 26: Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames 3/11/21 9:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
iu

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Love Perry but just for tonight Lekhonen should of played,kid gives 110% every shift really starting to feel bad for him

Perry can stay. Byron and Armia have more than earned their place in the press box for a couple of games.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

That's fine if you prefer Kulak-Fleury (which were a total disaster last year), even though word is Fleury's play has been very up and down (in the AHL, not the NHL) this season.

But my question was Mete-Kulak or Kulak-Mete?

If Romanov does well with Weber, the question may become Chiarot-Kulak or Mete or Fleury.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Fleury is not even on the taxi squad, not sure what rules are when the Habs are out of town, can an emergency callup be made to bring Fleury from Mtl to Winter-peg for next game? I wouldn’t think so which is why the taxi squad is in place and traveling with the team.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
That's fine if you prefer Kulak-Fleury (which were a total disaster last year), even though word is Fleury's play has been very up and down (in the AHL, not the NHL) this season.

But my question was Mete-Kulak or Kulak-Mete?

If Romanov does well with Weber, the question may become Chiarot-Kulak or Mete or Fleury.

Which is why Bergevin has to act now to address a permanent solution to our D...they have no choice but to run with what's available for now but that's not stopping Bergevin from having to make a deal to address the situation in the meantime...

...and I'd use Fleury over either Mete or Kulak on their off-side, as both suck on the right side...

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

Lets hope the movement Dom is referring to pertains to how mobile the left side is rather than seeing Kulak-Weber

It would be Mete-Weber most likely. Surely he knows how amazing these two have played together in the ~1000 minutes they've spent together in the previous 2 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad