GDT: Game 26: Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames 3/11/21 9:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Even though many here wanted Chiarot moved off the top pairing I couldn't believe how many posts there were in last nights GDT saying they were happy that Chiarot got injured. Disappointing to see such posts on this board TBH.

the only players we should be rooting for injuries is Marchand, Tkachuk, Tkachuk, Lucic, Wilson and Bertuzzo.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Even though many here wanted Chiarot moved off the top pairing I couldn't believe how many posts there were in last nights GDT saying they were happy that Chiarot got injured. Disappointing to see such posts on this board TBH.
Yeah one of the reasons I didn't post much last night. Chiarot deserves more respect from the fan base than that.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Flames fans, on their board, think they’re going to lose tonight :eek: They’ve become so pessimistic.

I guess they’re in luck? Tonight they will get some hope.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
Yeah one of the reasons I didn't post much last night. Chiarot deserves more respect from the fan base than that.
Tbf it seemed like most of them were happy not because he got injured but because it meant we had to see new defense pairings tonight isntead of what wasnt working

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office

Yeah, a few of us went too far (I even got a warning for the Oprah Happy Dance gif) and I do regret it; Chairot just needed to come off the Top Pairing, not to be cheered for getting hurt...sometimes the "Arsehole Gene" takes over and stupid shyte is the result; apologies, all...

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
the only players we should be rooting for injuries is Marchand, Tkachuk, Tkachuk, Lucic, Wilson and Bertuzzo.

At one time this would probably to true for me as well but not anymore. I don't mind a Hab getting payback for something but I don't want them to deliberately go out trying to injure the player.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I must have skipped right over them or maybe I was tired. o_O

Reactions: sheed36

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
NHL scheduling is asinine to say the least. You start the game with no fans an hour later than usual and the team that plays 3 in 4 with about 18 hours between games plays a team that hasn't played in several days.
How the hell does this make sense?

I usually go into most games expecting a win. I will be shocked if this tired Habs team wins or gets a point tonight. Can't blame the players, they are set up to lose with this scheduling.

They are paid millions to be in shape, don't worry about it. Don't feel bad for pro athletes, celebs or politicians. If any of them stop going to work tomorrow the planet won't notice.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Yeah, a few of us went too far (I even got a warning for the Oprah Happy Dance gif) and I do regret it; Chairot just needed to come off the Top Pairing, not to be cheered for getting hurt...sometimes the "Arsehole Gene" takes over and stupid shyte is the result; apologies, all...

We've all likely been there especially during the heat of the moment while watching a game while posting in a GDT without thinking rationally before posting. I probably even said something similar directed towards little Davy back in the day.

Reactions: habsfan891

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
They are paid millions to be in shape, don't worry about it. Don't feel bad for pro athletes, celebs or politicians. If any of them stop going to work tomorrow the planet won't notice.
Totally agree but being a fan it's agitating how the schedules are set up. 11PM start and a game 19 hours after that game ends...makes no sense

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Totally agree but being a fan it's agitating how the schedules are set up. 11PM start and a game 19 hours after that game ends...makes no sense

It's ok , the Leafs have nothing but Prime Time games and the best schedule in the league. Its all about them anyways.

Reactions: Tyson

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
At one time this would probably to true for me as well but not anymore. I don't mind a Hab getting payback for something but I don't want them to deliberately go out trying to injure the player.

Of course not, but I might enjoy seeing Bertuzzo going out after taking Weber's clap on the hand. It's just called good karma.

Reactions: sheed36

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Hopefully we can win 2 games in a row for the first time since the first week of February

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad