GDT: Game 26 | Columbus Blue Jackets @ Detroit Red Wings | 5:00 PM EST | FS-D

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
It's hard to win when your two best players don't show up. Datsyuk made an appearance now and then but something is still "off". Zetterberg is nowhere to be found. Usually when he wasn't scoring he was playing solid defense but he's not doing that now.

Edge of Sanity*

Zetterberg one goal in his last 21 games. He had a similar stretch last year too. It'd be a HUGE mistake not not buy him out this offseason while they have the chance to do it for free

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
They lost 9 out of 10 possible points against this team? That's the playoffs right there.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
And we can't even rely on Chicago to take points off the teams behind us. They're getting blown out by freaking Edmonton 4-0 in the 1st.

Edge of Sanity*

Crosby 43 points in 25 games... there's a real captain. Wish Zetterberg would take note.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Zetterberg one goal in his last 21 games. He had a similar stretch last year too. It'd be a HUGE mistake not not buy him out this offseason while they have the chance to do it for free

He is exhausted because of the stint in Europe. Clearly. It did help Brunner to jump in and it did help Z to get better start to the season, but now we are paying the price.

RedWinger10

Feb 11, 2013
How can a team with so much talent suck so much ASS!!!!!! What happened to the offense of this team? Makes me *******'N sick to my stomach!!!!!

Actual Thought*

Parity is a disease and the Wings are terminal. Greatness will never be seen again in the NHL.

RedWingsNow*

I just wanted to say this about Ericsson. He's good for a few good breakaway passes every season. But in general, his breakout pass today sucked. Into the skates. Into the other team's skates. Ahead of our forwards. Behind the forwards.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I just wanted to say this about Ericsson. He's good for a few good breakaway passes every season. But in general, his breakout pass today sucked. Into the skates. Into the other team's skates. Ahead of our forwards. Behind the forwards.

I agree. But his passing was on par with everyone else's this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad