GDT: Game 25: Montreal Canadiens vs Vancouver Canucks 3/10/21 11:00pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
The leafs seem to go out there, and get earlier starts? Or am I dreaming? It seems like they do..........and we get the late crap starts...
Anyhow, was the starter named yet? Allen? Price? Theodore or Hackett?

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
The leafs seem to go out there, and get earlier starts? Or am I dreaming? It seems like they do..........and we get the late crap starts...
Both Tor and Mtl have 1 late game with Van going forward. Probably same with games played.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002

Weinrich and Garon are both in tonight. Linden is still hurt.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
I'll be sleeping, then awake, then sleeping, then awake :D I may just sit there at 2:30 and watch the game on fast forward for 45-60 mins. Our feeding schedule is 5:30 pm, so as my 3 year old comes home so that within 20-30 mins all attention on him. 8:30 so hes already in bed. 11:30, 2:30, 5:30 as to hopefully not wake up the 3 year old and 8:30 or so, this way we can maximize time with him while his bro sleeps.

I will definitely not stay up at 11:30 until 1:30 to watch the game, I think my plan may work. Keyword: MAY. :D

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The western Canadian posters probably won't mind. I'm one of them, but I usually don't participate a whole lot during the actual games.
You can always check in during stoppages and between periods to help liven up the thread.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
The projected forward lines:

EwEiVzLWQAogBuI

The D pairings stay the same, because why would they ever change them ...

Ducharme changing lines, as soon as they start working... At least KK and Suzuki both have two top-6 wingers to work with.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Someone posted Lehk is hurt. He'd be an ideal winger for Danault. As we've mentioned for a number of years now.

I speculated that he was hurt from observation but so have others probably. Not sure which game it was but he couldn't hold his stick at some point.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
As there been any explanation from the NHL or the Canucks for this later than normal start time?

With no fans in the building and the building likely not being used for anything else it just seems quite stupid to start this game an hour later than normal against an east team with one of the biggest fanbases in the NHL.

I can't remember ever having a 12:30am Habs start time for me here in NL before so for that I'd like to extend 2 middle fingers and 2 **** you's to the NHL for this. :)

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
As there been any explanation from the NHL or the Canucks for this later than normal start time?

With no fans in the building and the building likely not being used for anything else it just seems quite stupid to start this game an hour later than normal against an east team with one of the biggest fanbases in the NHL.

I can't remember ever having a 12:30am Habs start time for me here in NL before so for that I'd like to extend 2 middle fingers and 2 **** you's to the NHL for this. :)

I haven’t seen one. The only thing I can see is they didn’t want the two Canadian games overlapping tonight. So with the Sens-Oilers game starting at 8 pm EST, the Habs game starts 3 hours later.

Reactions: Rapala and sheed36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad