GDT: Game 25: Montreal Canadiens vs Vancouver Canucks 3/10/21 11:00pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
aulfi7Z.jpg

j5rStCC.jpg

ao9z0ub.jpg

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
With the condensed schedule I figured I'd put out a call for GDTs makers. GDTs may look difficult with how great they can look, but rest assured, anyone can make a GDT. Just like art work, there is no real right or wrong way on how to do them. As long as they include basic info such as game time and line ups, you are good to go! Take it from me, I'm not a graphic designer, I just use Paint.NET and have fun with it.

If you have any questions about doing GDTs and getting started, feel free to PM me, I'm more than happy to help!

Last edited:

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Nice GDT as usual @donghabs98 . Really rough starting time for you folks. You’d almost think it was overseas, as puck drop will be closer to 12:15 your time I’d guess.

Well, hopefully it’s an intense one
C4C7E128-A55D-4730-818F-CA5E8B827D1B.jpeg

Enjoy it every one, at least those can stay up for it and make it to work on Thursday, that is.

Cheers

PS. It was nice seeing Carey being Carey again on Monday. Always a conflict in our Home when he starts against the Canucks.

PSS. Thanks to @HockeyJunkie87 for stopping by the GDT’s to Post the Game Preview Videos. I’ve noticed them at a few Boards & they’ve been great. You seem to be having fun making them as well.

Last edited:

HockeyJunkie87

Jan 20, 2021
Nice GDT as usual @donghabs98 . Really rough starting time for you folks. You’d almost think it was overseas, as puck drop will be closer to 12:15 your time I’d guess.

Well, hopefully it’s an intense one
View attachment 405706

Enjoy it every one, at least those can stay up for it and make it to work on Thursday, that is.

Cheers

PS. It was nice seeing Carey being Carey again on Monday. Always a conflict in our Home when he starts against the Canucks.

PSS. Thanks to @HockeyJunkie87 for stopping by the GDT’s to Post the Game Preview Videos. I’ve noticed them at a few Boards & they’ve been great. You seem to be having fun making them as well.

Thanks very much for this :), yeah they have been alot of fun to make! Amazingly , I was even contacted by an internet radio station, and offered a segment weekly every Sunday, speaking hockey for a half hour. And I start this Sunday, so im pretty excited for that as well! I try to cover the Northern Division as a whole, but my habs bias is sooooo strong sometimes, my heart belongs to the team lol

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
It's kind of crazy.

For us Maritimers, the Habs are actually playing 2 regular season games on the same day. I'm not sure that's ever happened before in my lifetime.

I'm probably gonna be sitting this one out, folks. I can do 11pm starts, but midnight? That's a bit too extreme, even for this diehard.

I'll be dreaming of offensive breakouts, Weber and Chiarot being split up, and overtime wins. They say dream big, so that's what I'm doing.

GHG.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Looking at the North standings to realize our division is truly awful.

We have played pretty sub-par all season and could easily go back to being second in the division if we get hot.

Maket it a W Habs!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee and the
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->