GDT: Game 25: Montreal Canadiens vs Vancouver Canucks 3/10/21 11:00pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I don't understand why the game is starting so late. It's an 8pm local start time. Why?

Anyway, maybe I'll stay up. Who knows?

Go Habs.

TV rights.

Well, it sucks but I'll have hockey with my morning coffee.....guess I'll still watch the 1st for sure and then we'll see. Said that many time over the years and often end up watching the whole game. Yet having two games to watch on the same day is also appealing.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
It's kind of crazy.

For us Maritimers, the Habs are actually playing 2 regular season games on the same day. I'm not sure that's ever happened before in my lifetime.

I'm probably gonna be sitting this one out, folks. I can do 11pm starts, but midnight? That's a bit too extreme, even for this diehard.

I'll be dreaming of offensive breakouts, Weber and Chiarot being split up, and overtime wins. They say dream big, so that's what I'm doing.

GHG.
I always thought the rule was 24 hours between games. And why syart it that late. What is the purpose of it.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Wish they kept Anderson with KK but at least they gave him Gally.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
If Danault scores tonight and no one is awake to see it, does it still count?
tenor467.gif

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
TV rights.

Well, it sucks but I'll have hockey with my morning coffee.....guess I'll still watch the 1st for sure and then we'll see. Said that many time over the years and often end up watching the whole game. Yet having two games to watch on the same day is also appealing.

If it's a national game and the 2nd part of a doubleheader, then it does sound like network tv got in the way.

If it's a regional game, I don't get it at all. Vancouver has never played an 8pm game at home in their history from I recall.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Ill probably be alone in this GDT tonight, mostly because Im sad and lonely. Join me lads.

The western Canadian posters probably won't mind. I'm one of them, but I usually don't participate a whole lot during the actual games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad