GDT: Game 25: Columbus at Florida | 12/4 7:30PM EST

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
It's still a problem of a lack of overall talent. Team way over achieved last year & has now returned to form. Like they say, you are what the back of your trading card says you are.

Law of averages. We are regressing back to the mean, which is a mediocre bottom of the league team.

thebus2288*

It's still a problem of a lack of overall talent. Team way over achieved last year & has now returned to form. Like they say, you are what the back of your trading card says you are.

they'll have 60 shots at this rate

Law of averages. We are regressing back to the mean, which is a mediocre bottom of the league team.

Our top 3 defensive centers and our 2 smartest defensemen defensively say hello.

Where's our 10 million dollar man?!?!

Dubinsky is our best player.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Well, I bet we have way more hits than they do........

I heard they were now awarding the Stanley Cup to the team with the most hits at the end of the season. Sadly Edmonton slipped in with one of those whack-a-mole mallets and just beat the hell out of everyone so we lost out to them again.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Hartnell on the 1st line?! **** man we got NICK FOLIGNIO on our 1st line!! What does THAT tell ya?!?

I think we need some of that "net presence" back that many of you loved Umberger for. With him out front along with Erixon's Gretzky-like passing and our own new age Al Macinnis up top, the prowess would be damn near impossible to stop. This all without mentioning future hall of famer Ryan Johansen. What an impact he's making tonight huh folks?!? Oh and Bjorkstrand!! Call him up now. What is Kekallainen thinking!?!

I love Nick, Marcus and Mike.... that said, Nick on a top 10 team is second line, Hartnell third.... Now, tell JD who actually manages the team, Kek is a puppet...

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Foligno has got to stop handling the puck in our end. This ice is bad. Play it more like football- go for territory not just possession.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I love Nick, Marcus and Mike.... that said, Nick on a top 10 team is second line, Hartnell third.... Now, tell JD who actually manages the team, Kek is a puppet...

Nick could play top line on a lot of top teams. Look at the role guys like Kunitz and Dupuis play.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
I was going to head to Sunrise tonight and Tampa Saturday for the games, but it's just so hard to care that much for this team right now. They are an abomination.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad