Luongo
Montoya

Inactive
Robak

Injured
Barkov, Bolland, Upshall​

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
My wife is dragging me out this evening. I'll probably miss them playing their best. Let's hope.

P.S. Lets trade Erixon- he's wasting away in the press box.

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
Don't think I'll be able to watch the game. If there's ever gonna be a point in this season where we string together some wins and climb the standings before all is truly lost then it's gotta be tonight. No question about it. Winning 2 in a row and then getting (probably) getting Dubi back would give the team just enough momentum to maybe get something going.

Go Jackets.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@Aportzline: No changes for #CBJ lineup tonight vs. #flapanthers. Dubinsky on ice, but not taking line rushes.”

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Don't think I'll be able to watch the game. If there's ever gonna be a point in this season where we string together some wins and climb the standings before all is truly lost then it's gotta be tonight. No question about it. Winning 2 in a row and then getting (probably) getting Dubi back would give the team just enough momentum to maybe get something going.

Go Jackets.

Yeah, seriously. We match up well against the Panthers. This is a should win game ( although if you look on their board, Panthers fans think the exact opposite. They're the better team evidently :laugh: ).
9 straight is no mistake though. Go Jackets :yo:

Let's not throw stones here..

No doubt. We've had our fair share of attendance problems as well. Not an argument we want to get in to...

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
I wish they would quit teasing us about Dubinsky. Just let us know when he is actually going to be back.

Not getting my hopes up for tonight. Just don't want to be surprised if they lose.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
I wish they would quit teasing us about Dubinsky. Just let us know when he is actually going to be back.

Seems that he is tired of it too.

@JamesonCoop 2h2 hours ago Sunrise, FL
Injured #CBJ center Brandon Dubinsky hopes his season debut is around the corner, but he "stopped circling dates a month ago."

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
What's the over/under for attendance on this one? 2500?

Let's not throw stones here..

Yeah, seriously. We match up well against the Panthers. This is a should win game ( although if you look on their board, Panthers fans think the exact opposite. They're the better team evidently :laugh: ).
9 straight is no mistake though. Go Jackets :yo:

No doubt. We've had our fair share of attendance problems as well. Not an argument we want to get in to...

Seriously?

Seriously. Expansion fan bases gotta stick together.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Game starts at 7:30 - way too late for the average aged Floridian. They should play all afternoon games followed by a reduced price trip to the Golden Corral or Luby's. Free if the Panthers score 6 goals. Attendance problems fixed. :sarcasm: :laugh:

Last edited:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
My wife is dragging me out this evening. I'll probably miss them playing their best. Let's hope.

P.S. Lets trade Erixon- he's wasting away in the press box.

His +/- dropped off a bit in his last few games but I can't help but wonder how playing Connauton over him is an improvement... As you say, may as well trade him.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC

Not getting my hopes up for tonight. Just don't want to be surprised if they lose.

They already brought Murray back too soon.....wouldn't be surprised for them to announce any day he is having another surgery

0.4% chance of making playoffs.........Dubi and all on IR should be 110% before returning.

I could never root against the Jackets.....but I see no reason to rush anyone back at this point of the season. Focus has to be on changing the atmosphere back to a competitive team and getting ready for next year.......Getting guys like Foligno signed when the time is right. Just too big of hole to dig out of this year and still many injured

major major

Feb 18, 2013
His +/- dropped off a bit in his last few games but I can't help but wonder how playing Connauton over him is an improvement... As you say, may as well trade him.

I think Connauton has been playing very well lately.

Erixon wasn't a problem, IMO, so he didn't deserve to be taken out of the lineup. But for whatever reason he was pretty bad last game when he was added back to the lineup. Looked nervous.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Game starts at 6:30 - way too late for the average aged Floridian. They should play all afternoon games followed by a reduced price trip to the Golden Corral or Luby's. Free if the Panthers score 6 goals. Attendance problems fixed. :sarcasm: :laugh:

I know Jerry's mom & dad were fond of eating at 4:30 so they could get that $4.99 sirloin dinner special!!...............:laugh:

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Why is Prout continually playing over Erixon? Prout isn't good. Other than that, that forward lineup is pretty damn cringeworthy...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad