GDT: Game 25: Columbus at Florida | 12/4 7:30PM EST

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Outshot 55-20 by the Panthers. Injuries or not, this is ****ing ridiculous and it took some real #1 cop in town moments to overcome it. A game like this isn't a W 95% of the time.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Didn't get to see this one but it seems like Bob finally stole one for us. 55 shots? WTF? Good thing Erixon wasn't in it could have topped 60.:sarcasm:

thebus2288*

at this rate, i will settle for one brief moment of competence and a GWG out of nowhere

Anisimov, Foligno, Wennberg and Erixon for Nash?

Your posts don't make any sense. I'm sorry if that comes as a surprise to you. But if you were to type blahblahblahblahblahbeh I would understand your point just as well. Which is to say I wouldn't.

You missed the Nash joke. Hope his helps.

Where is Johansen?

On the phone with his agent???

I'm happy JD signed Joey.... He was invisible the entire game until the shootout...

thebus2288*

There he is. Not happy about this win though.

GTFO....FSO has Joey as one of the 3 stars :laugh:

That was Rob Schremp esque

I know people will call me crazy but depending on the return I'd look to move him in the next year or 2. Say what you want but I get some sort of Jeff Carter vibe from him.

!Great goal in the shootout by Joey as well. Nice to see him shoot it. Clutch stuff right there.

Clutch?? :shakehead

major major

Feb 18, 2013
It's two games Major... we are 8 games out assuming the teams above us lose 8 games as we win 8... This games out stuff is a rouse to make the fans think there is a chance... There isn't dude..

We're not a good team, so I'd agree, but...

1) There's always a shot with Bob in net, and there are 57 games left.

2) I've had this same convo with folks on the boards throwing in the towel the last two years.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I know people will call me crazy but depending on the return I'd look to move him in the next year or 2. Say what you want but I get some sort of Jeff Carter vibe from him.

I don't like his attitude either, but he'd probably grow up and make us regret ever trading him.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
We're not a good team, so I'd agree, but...

1) There's always a shot with Bob in net, and there are 57 games left.

2) I've had this same convo with folks on the boards throwing in the towel the last two years.

Anything is possible but I don't think we have ever been lower in points on December 4th and made the playoffs...

To make the playoffs now injuries cannot be an excuse, it will take superior depth all over the ice including goaltending, Bob can't play every game Major....

The odds of making the playoffs are less than 1%... just realty my friend.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
I don't like his attitude either, but he'd probably grow up and make us regret ever trading him.

Agreed. Nothing like Carter. He seems to genuinely love his teamates, as shown when he and Nick hugged and smiled after Joey scored the winner.

This team has really bonded and become close with each other the last few seasons. The team for the first time in forever is stable. This has really built a close bond and friendship amongst the players. When Carter was here, he was just a d*ck and never seemed genuine about anything. You could tell that Carter didn't want to be here. It was blatant. Johansen has not even slightly shown the same attitude as Carter. I know the whole dispute over the contract was unnecessary, but to compare Johansen to Carter is outrageous and foolish.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Anything is possible but I don't think we have ever been lower in points on December 4th and made the playoffs...

To make the playoffs now injuries cannot be an excuse, it will take superior depth all over the ice including goaltending, Bob can't play every game Major....

The odds of making the playoffs are less than 1%... just realty my friend.

After the incredible comebacks the last two years you should think twice before betting 99-1 against this team. I'd go more like 20-1, which gives the Jacket a "shot" by my definition.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Clutch?? :shakehead

Thank god you're not a Finnish man with the first name Jarmo then.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
After the incredible comebacks the last two years you should think twice before betting 99-1 against this team. I'd go more like 20-1, which gives the Jacket a "shot" by my definition.

The roster is different though, and not better in my opinion... Let's put is this way, if the CBJ make the playoffs being 30th in the NHL on November 30th they will make history..

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
The roster is different though, and not better in my opinion... Let's put is this way, if the CBJ make the playoffs being 30th in the NHL on November 30th they will make history..

Well, history is made every day. Better to be an optimist instead of a pessimist :) That and Bob is a ****ing beast :yo:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Well, history is made every day. Better to be an optimist instead of a pessimist :) That and Bob is a ****ing beast :yo:

Agreed, but lets not forget Philly traded Bob based on inconsistency... That said, Bobrovsky is the best goal tender the CBJ have had since Tugger, I hope he doesn't have to carry the team forever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad