GDT: Game #25 - 12.02.14 - at Toronto - 6:30 PM - FS Southwest+ - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Noodletoro

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Worth, TX
you're in the west. You have it tougher. NHL.com overhyped Dallas like they are GOAT whereas everyone knows the leafs suck lol. All I am saying. Wings are still pretty thin and Spezza's defense is suspect for a C and defense is still pretty thin. I never said Leafs are a good team so I don't get your point lol.

I'm out before I get a silly infraction. No malice nice GDT made me laugh :)

Dallas was predicted to finish anywhere from 6-8 in the West by most media outlets which is slightly better than their finish last season (8th). How this is GOAT is beyond me. The weak defense and winger depth was cited as potential major weaknesses that could keep them out. Your analysis isn't anything special nor were the Stars struggles all that unpredictable.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Suddenlink, will I actually get this game tonight? I mean, I know that HD would be way too much to ask for whatever the hell I'm paying you a month, but you say its channel 26. Last time you said that, I had the San Antonio Rampage game instead...

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Our defense minus Goligoski have played a combined 14 games against the Leafs in their careers :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad