GDT: Game #25 - 12.02.14 - at Toronto - 6:30 PM - FS Southwest+ - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
game25.png

YOUR DALLAS STARS AT THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
9-10-5, 23 PTS ★★★★★★★★★ 12-8-3, 27 PTS

GAME: Regular Season Game 25, Overall Game 31, National Hockey League Game 367
DATE: Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014
TIME: 6:30 PM Central Time
TELEVISION: DALLAS: Fox Sports Southwest Plus | TORONTO: TSN4 | NATIONAL: n/ahttp://nhl.com
RADIO: DALLAS: 1310 AM/96.7 FM The Ticket | TORONTO: 1050 AM TSN | NATIONAL: XM 223/Sirius Internet 946
OFFICIALS: Referees: TBA | Linesmen: TBA

Stars fans have had a lot to complain about this season…but one positive remains, at least we aren't Leaf fans.

leafs-fan-paper-bag.jpg

But we've had to put up with crappy defense….at least we aren't Leaf fans.

But Lindback….at least we aren't Leaf fans.

But our fans suck….at least we aren't Leaf fans.

leafs-jersey.gif

But we have to put up with SEGUIN….at least we aren't Leaf fans.

leafs_clearout.jpeg

But we can't hold a lead….at least we aren't Leaf fans.

Just remember…it could be worse. You could be a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

PROJECTED LINE UPS

DALLAS
Jamie Benn - Tyler Seguin - Ales Hemsky
Erik Cole - Jason Spezza - Patrick Eaves
Antoine Roussel - Cody Eakin - Ryan Garbutt
Shawn Horcoff - Vernon Fiddler - Travis Moen

Alex Goligoski - John Klingberg
Trevor Daley - Jason Demers
Jyrki Jokipakka - Jamie Oleksiak

Starter: Kari Lehtonen (20 GP, 9-5-5, 3.03 GAA, .905%, 1 SO)
Back Up: :facepalm: Anders Lindback :facepalm: (5 GP, 0-5-0, 4.63 GAA, .861%, 0 SO )

SCRATCHES:
Valeri Nichushkin (Groin)
Rich Peverly (Heart)
Patrik Nemeth (Arm)

TORONTO
IFWT_RobFord_Crack.jpg

tylerfunnyface.gif

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I'll be in attendance.

To answer other threads: Benn and Seguin will never be split up.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Haha as as Leaf fan most of the OP's GDT I found entertaining. Massive Benn fan, looking forward to tonight. Should be fairly high scoring given the state of our respective d units, also Komarov (by far our best defensive forward/penalty killer) is out as well compounding the issue. GL gents.

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
Yay, Eaves is on the top PP unit now, hmm 4 righties with Benn the only lefty on that unit and Demers as the only defenseman. Second Unit is Daley/Goligoski Klingberg Eakin Hemsky Cole. Who knows might be completely different by game time. Either way though, is it starting to feel like our coaching decisions on the PP are reaching chimpanzees hurling feces at a wall levels to anyone else.

leafstilldeath*

LOL. Leafs fan coming in peace. That is awesome funny GDT. Lets hope its a good game guys.

PS. You guys forgot Bieber is a Leafs Fan pic that was displayed last season when Leafs visited Dalas ;)

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I don't know if I'll be meeting up with Modo, not quite sure what time I'll be arriving in Toronto... but we've already pseudo-met without knowing it :laugh:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I won't be going to this one, sadly. Was banking on my uncle tossing a pair my way but he didn't have the Stars game in his grouping. ;)

Better luck next year.

I will, however, wear my jersey to work if the Stars win. Did it last season after that 7-1 curb-stomping, and nearly had my jersey cut off with scissors. :laugh:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Leaf fan here. Nice GDT. I don't take it too personally, I flat out called Ovechkin a lazy Russian that can't defend and made the whole GDT centered around that on Saturday. I'm fine with a little ribbing.

Anyways, good luck, and hopefully no injuries. Probably will be a 5-4 game :laugh:

He's not mayor anymore, Lobo. :p:

Go Stars :yo:

His reign of terror just ended last night :yo:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Leaf fan here. Nice GDT. I don't take it too personally, I flat out called Ovechkin a lazy Russian that can't defend and made the whole GDT centered around that on Saturday. I'm fine with a little ribbing.

Anyways, good luck, and hopefully no injuries. Probably will be a 5-4 game :laugh:

His reign of terror just ended last night :yo:

Well our team defense is atrocious (most goals against in the West, I believe), so yeah I'd anticipate a high-octane, back and forth game as well.

Also, hell yeah. Just had to alert any out-of-towners that may still associate our city with Ford. ;)

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I said 10-2 Stars in the prediction thread but it's equally likely to be 10-2 Leafs. Looking at the forward lines still makes me sad. I can't wait to watch Cole handle exactly three of Spezza's passes the entire night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad