GDT: Game #25 - 12.02.14 - at Toronto - 6:30 PM - FS Southwest+ - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Nexus

Jul 7, 2013
Man this season has turned into trainwreck.

From all the hype, joy and excitement we have turned into arguing who should be fired, traded, waived, killed and banished.

I can certainly understand the frustration among some of you, I just gave up early and now only hope we get a good draft pick and that this horrible season won't completely blow up our team.

The Kari vs Defense argument is odd. Yes, Lehtonen has been mediocre this season, but to me it seems he is trying to "steal" a bit in case of our D letting a cross crease pass or something, leaving open spot to front. It's as if he doesn't trust that our D will always handle even the simpler situations, but that's just me. Still doesn't explain some of the softies has let - especially from the point.

We have to give it to him though, he has performed so well behind our atrocious D for years now. Now that he doesn't keep up with his previous seasons, people now see how f***ing terrible this team's defence is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad