Post-Game Talk: GAME 24 - The Bear cries on Yonge Street - Hogtown 4 BRUINS 2 FINAL

Tbrady12

Oct 19, 2018
Wagner on the PK?

Bjork looks destined for Providence.

I wonder if half this board watches the games. Wagner on PK all year paired with Nordstrom, yes Wagner always on PK.
Really miss Chara, Carlo and Miller tonight on the PK.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Again I disagree. Bruins controlled that sequence until Krejci missed the net.

What needs to be reevaluated is using Krejci as the long guy up top there.
That as well, I am curious how (percentage wise) improved our chances are, or worsened, by the early pull. Agree to disagree I just think it leaves too much up to chance that over that time they capitalize on a mistake like Krejci's attempt to give the game away.

Good to see the excited Toronto fans want to like my post! One heck of a celebration for them tonight.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I wonder if half this board watches the games. Wagner on PK all year paired with Nordstrom, yes Wagner always on PK.
Really miss Chara, Carlo and Miller tonight on the PK.
I’ll be honest, the D was excellent. Young lungs and legs made it no problem.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Tried telling you about Leaf fans, know you see it. This is what I live with at work at hockey eveywhere, non stop. Do the Hab fans come here gloating? No they have more class
At least they know what a winning team looks like. This leaf team blows. They better pray to god their goalie stays healthy.

Him and the 5 posts hit was the difference from a blowout . They suck

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
In the end we are getting a great look at what we have in the store. Not the perfect scenario but in a way I am glad to see the warts and all. Tough luck the whole game, Miller should be back. Backes is playing better the last few games which is what we need, cause he is here for the year. Gotta find the guy that will be the finisher maybe Donato is ready for a 2nd run and never look back.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
why do people think nylander is so good?
I only speak for myself and he scored a hat trick in a game I went to two years ago.

I think he’s high end talented. I thought reading about him last couple of months I thought he was good everyone else the opposite

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I'd say i'm just glad nobody's hurt....but what's Miller's status?

If he's staying overnight in a hospital, isn't that concerning?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad