Post-Game Talk: GAME 24 - The Bear cries on Yonge Street - Hogtown 4 BRUINS 2 FINAL

DGS

Jan 21, 2014
Portland, OR
It's clear that this epic 4-2 drubbing of the Bruins, this evening-up of the season series, this unbelievable display of dominion over the division, makes an important statement for Toronto fans...that statement is something like:

"We can win at least one regular season game against you in our own barn with mixed-bag lineups, and there's a distinct statistical possibility that we can do more!!!"

I'm very happy for the Leafs and the obvious heart-filling success of this game, as it just smacks of the potential that they have. They have wanted it so bad. I think many fan bases don't understand what it's like to have had so little to be happy about for so long, but I'm much more empathetic...I'm glad they have this statement win to call their own. They should rightfully bask in the glow of edging out this important November victory.

We'll find another 2 points elsewhere.

Last edited:

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
I love that the Leaf fans are rejoicing like they won the cup in their thread. They barely beat us, and I would say the play was at least even, if not we out played them. Its even funnier when you look at the injuries each has had to deal with. Their injuries - Matthews. That's it. No one else. They have thirteen players play every game this season and one injury.
They are so happy! lol
Barely squeeze a win against AHL-level defense and proclaim it as a great victory. There's only one NHL fanbase capable of that.
Won't be long before Bruins show them again who their daddy is.
Toronto media making sure there are no rational Leaf fans left.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
And here, I thought VANCOUVER fans were obnoxious....I seem to be mistaken in that regard...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->