GDT: Game 24: Coyotes @ Kings - 2pm(AZ Time) - FSA+ - Matinee Idols

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Probably the most undeserving goal we've scored all season so far. Completely against the run of play.

Oh, you mean this team is held alive by goaltending in this game?

Yeah, never seen that before. :naughty:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The Coyotes are the test case for "Can you make the playoffs with a team that can only score off the rush or bad turnovers?"

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
for f*** sake Richardson...you had 2 guys wide open to the right and you throw it back down low to the Kings.

Sorry fellas...Richardson is just on my nerves right now, not that there are other Coyotes that need some hate...but he's got my focus right now.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
for **** sake Richardson...you had 2 guys wide open to the right and you throw it back down low to the Kings.

Sorry fellas...Richardson is just on my nerves right now, not that there are other Coyotes that need some hate...but he's got my focus right now.

One was going off and he didn't want to risk a turnover. No team has scored on the Coyotes with Richardson on the ice 5v5.

Be mad at guys that deserve it.

Reactions: Name Nameless

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
Richardson is an aging 4th liner who is doing a very fine job in his role. He isn't here to score a tonne of goals. All though he did that last year , he exceeded everyone's expectations.

The first line needs to step up. Other than the PP goal I've only noticed them when Keller has been getting dropped or taking a penalty.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
He'll be fine. He defied the laws of physics when he hit the boards, but he's good.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
The replay of it was nuts. His legs got bent in a way they shouldn't from the post. Then his head bounced off the boards and hit his knees. He's gonna be sore for awhile after that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad