VS

:kings2 (9-12-2) (8th Pacific)

taylor-swift-staples-center.jpg

Reactions: Frenchy

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
This game will be telling. How do we respond to absolutely laying an egg. The Toronto game was our worst of the season. Now we have the worst team in the league waiting for us. How do we respond? Do we make the mistake of taking them lightly or does the team approach this the right way and secure an ROW?

Today I’m looking for us to take the lead, keep the lead, not allow our goalie to get shelled, and win in regulation. Any other result is not satisfactory after that Toronto game.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
This game will be telling. How do we respond to absolutely laying an egg. The Toronto game was our worst of the season. Now we have the worst team in the league waiting for us. How do we respond? Do we make the mistake of taking them lightly or does the team approach this the right way and secure an ROW?

Today I’m looking for us to take the lead, keep the lead, not allow our goalie to get shelled, and win in regulation. Any other result is not satisfactory after that Toronto game.
Easier said than done. There are no easy games in the NHL. The big difference between these two clubs is in the net.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
My favorite thing about the last game was that Taylor Swift banner troll, and the way the LA Times published a story saying that the Kings had the perfect response to it (a tweet showing off their Stanley Cup banner) - right before the Kings actually responded by getting shut out.

Reactions: Bonsai Tree

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
My favorite thing about the last game was that Taylor Swift banner troll, and the way the LA Times published a story saying that the Kings had the perfect response to it (a tweet showing off their Stanley Cup banner) - right before the Kings actually responded by getting shut out.

Taylor Swift Curse > Old Cup Banner

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Statement game. Kings have won their last 6 games at Staples Center, so it ain't gonna be easy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad