GDT: Game 24: Coyotes @ Kings - 2pm(AZ Time) - FSA+ - Matinee Idols

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Ness was called up Oct 19th. Does this mean he must clear waivers again? I don't think that's a risk, but it means he blocks a roster-spot in the process, right? So Bush must be sent down if the 23-man limit not is handled anyway else, as in someone on IR of Grabner or Crouse?

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Not Miele. I like him but he’s too small for a physical role I expect Bunting or Pederson

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Ness was called up Oct 19th. Does this mean he must clear waivers again? I don't think that's a risk, but it means he blocks a roster-spot in the process, right? So Bush must be sent down if the 23-man limit not is handled anyway else, as in someone on IR of Grabner or Crouse?

Crouse will probably go on the IR. If it's a concussion he's going to miss a few. Oesterle missed 6 games with a concussion.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Crouse will probably go on the IR. If it's a concussion he's going to miss a few. Oesterle missed 6 games with a concussion.

Depends on how he tests out. There are various stage levels of concussions.

Tocchet, in that clip I posted, thought he was out. Crouse said he wasn’t, but he was still a bit woozy after the game.

Pretty good chance he misses tomorrow, but he could be back by Wednesday. Just depends on what the medical staff says.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
To summarize, Coyotes were absolute garbage and were bailed out by Raanta. Again.
You look at the standings and think we are a pretty damn good team, but there are red flags with this team. If not for Kuemper and Raanta we would be bottom five. It seems other teams now have a read on us and are playing us differently and we can't adjust, or maybe we are tired because of the schedule. You would think that sitting 6th overall after 23 games would make a person feel good about our team, but I feel a bit uneasy.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
BTW..... shots are 41-19 now.

Dayum guess I missed a barn burner.

I wish Alex Goligoski wasn’t on this roster.
You really wanna see more Ness?

2019-2020 Brad Richardson is not 2018-2019 Brad Richardson.

But he's still better than 2017-2018 Brad Richardson.[/QUOTE]

This almost deserves a ban.

During the Blues run last year on the cup board while modding I made so many Rob Thomas/Matchbox 20 puns. It's fun.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Dayum guess I missed a barn burner.

Rannta was like......

media.golfdigest.comgiphy-38-cf19fc632a9685f03270d4151b4e30b58d2a8210%20(1).gif

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I just saw the tape. I didn't see Chychrun noted on the thread and oh boy is he playing well. A month ago I was critical that he wasn't playing up to his capabilities. Now he is. Hat's off to the Chicken Run! IMO he's outplaying OEL.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Well our knee doctor isn't too busy this season maybe we can get him involved like the old days.

He's not busy because guys are playing through their knee injuries. Starting to wonder if Jason Serbus leaving was over his objections to guys doing that sort of shit.

Can't have an injury if you never acknowledge it
giphy.gif

cobra427

May 6, 2012
You look at the standings and think we are a pretty damn good team, but there are red flags with this team. If not for Kuemper and Raanta we would be bottom five. It seems other teams now have a read on us and are playing us differently and we can't adjust, or maybe we are tired because of the schedule. You would think that sitting 6th overall after 23 games would make a person feel good about our team, but I feel a bit uneasy.
Raanta is why we won last night for sure, and goal tending has been great but I don't think that is the sole reason we have a good record. Its just competitive in the NHL. Both the Kings and the Wild looked like good teams when we played them, yet they are bottom of the standings, shows you the parity.

Our forecheck and pressure have been off the last few games. TML was playing inspired for their new coach and LA has DD, best D man in the NHL, and decent puck movers. We might have taken the Kings lightly. If this pattern continues of being way out shot and out played, I would be more concerned. We won't take the first place Oilers lightly, I expect better play tonight.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad