GDT: Game 24:Blue Jackets@Maple Leafs | 25/11/13 | 7 PM | SNET-O | Tyler Bozak returns...

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Where is the waffle man when you need him. thes bunch of losers need waffles.

We are are getting blown out by the team that got blown out by Edmonton.

Kyle Doobas*

First game with our entire top six playing, go down 4-0 halfway through the game and then one of our top six players limps off with an injury

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I bet the Leafs are losing 4-0 in all the infinite universes...we're playing that bad :laugh: Even luck can't help us.

Mar 26, 2010
**** I hate that Raymond. Ship him back to Vancouver please.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
I don't know if it's Carlyle or what, but this team has zero offense. They can't even generate chances off sustained pressure.

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
Extremely dominant sequence from Gardiner over the last 15 minutes. Dominating possession and creating scoring chances for his team.

You people are utterly daft.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Lupul limping off...I'm hoping it was just because it was the end of the period that he went to the room...

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Someone tell Millard to dye that stupid grey hair...lol okay now I'm just nitpicking but still, it looks ridiculous. Marc Crawford wannabe.

Mr Scarface*

Carlyle really is that favourite old coot of mine.... look at that old bold grey beard out there. Just standing around and knowing it all: You have to lose the right games to win stanley cups. Carlyle wins cups and prevails.

This is exactly the right game to lose. We'll get some beautiful energy from this. It's a learning experience and this is the game where carlyle watches everybody how they react in a scene like this.

JVR sits and learns while the winner carlyle stands beside him and watches him. Down.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
This game has shown us why we should deal Gardiner, and get a DFD... Our D is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad