GDT: Game 24:Blue Jackets@Maple Leafs | 25/11/13 | 7 PM | SNET-O | Tyler Bozak returns...

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
And yet we see Kessel attached at the hip with bozo. I will never ****ing understand that.

If we do not make playoffs

Fire Carlyle
Fire Nonis for giving ridiculous contracts out to bozo and clarkson

and who do you replace them off?

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
And yet we see Kessel attached at the hip with bozo. I will never ****ing understand that.

If we do not make playoffs

Fire Carlyle
Fire Nonis for giving ridiculous contracts out to bozo and clarkson

Should we fire Nonis for signing Raymond, and trading for Bernier/Bolland?

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I like Carlyle's PK much more than Wilson's and that's about it. Neither of them are particularly good coaches.

Greg Cronin is the PK coach, and he's the one that fixed it towards the end of 2011-2012 before Wilson was fired. I believe they went that whole January without being scored against on the PK, which has to be some kind of record.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
You know what, the Leafs have a very annoying tendency to step it up when the opponent is tough and then they play down to weaker opponents. Not saying they'll bank a lot of wins coming up, but they seem to have a very unprofessional tendency to not come out hard all the time.

I don't believe in that to be honest. I think it's just dumb luck. The Leafs are an average team that shouldn't even take the Buffalo Sabres lightly (they can beat us quite easily).

We'll figure out how the Leafs do against SJ, Anaheim, LA, St. Louis on their Western road trip.

Crazy Vaclav

Put it in H
Jul 21, 2010
GTA
Turns on game, sees that we're losing 4-0 to Columbus:

abe-simpson-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad