Game #24|07.03.13 7:00PM ET| Canadiens @ Hurricanes | RDS TSN-HABS Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Everytime I see a one-timer, I think of Michel Bergeron who keeps saying how much he hates those...that they never work....:sarcasm:
they will always work if Subban doesn't take 800 years to shoot. He's been shooting fast the week or so and it's been dangerous.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Eller is really looking like a real former 1st round draft pick this year... his compete level keeps rising and rising, that combined with his skill, size, speed.. sexy!

Don't know for how long some have been saying this kid just needs more minutes, better linemates and PP time.
I don't think it's a coincidence that he's been playing much better ever since we gave him those things.

BobbyFischer*

Guys... srsly tho... I have a question.

How pissed would you be right now if we gave up on Eller and had traded him already?

Imagine him doing well with..Toronto or Boston or something... yikes

Jsweenie

Apr 11, 2004
I think I remember someone asking a whole ago when the last time price stole a game for us.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Don't know for how long some have been saying this kid just needs more minutes, better linemates and PP time.
I don't think it's a coincidence that he's been playing much better ever since we gave him those things.

About Eller and my opinion on him
fgm.png

PricePkPatch*

If I was gay, I would hit it.

Seriously, I'm buying myself a Subban shirt this week

I wanted to buy myself a Subban jersey 4 games into the series against Pittsburg in 2010.

I had to wait until my birthday in November until I finally got one :cry:

I make it up by having TWO shirts with Subban's name and number. The kid will have his # pulled on day in the Bell Centre if he keeps developing.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
they will always work if Subban doesn't take 800 years to shoot. He's been shooting fast the week or so and it's been dangerous.

Not sure how you can take a long time to do a one timer.
He's not the one passing. You receive it, when it's perfectly placed, you shoot it.

As for him taking time to shoot without the one time, I think it comes from him trying to take better decisions and find lanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad