Game #24|07.03.13 7:00PM ET| Canadiens @ Hurricanes | RDS TSN-HABS Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Everytime I see a one-timer, I think of Michel Bergeron who keeps saying how much he hates those...that they never work....:sarcasm:

Just add this to his impressive bucket of wrong he has accumulated over the years, coaching career included.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
So Eller is getting ice time, and he's producing.

Go figure.

I've honestly given up complaining about DD's total lack of defensive awareness or tenacity, or Gionta's abhorrent inconsistency and "production".

I'm into the kids now. It's all kids for me, from now on.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Let's not forget that Prusty has a 3 point night as well...he's played strong tonight, after a pretty weak game against the Isles.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Eller is really looking like a real former 1st round draft pick this year... his compete level keeps rising and rising, that combined with his skill, size, speed.. sexy!

He needed that wake up call at the beginning of the season. So many people were complaining, but the fact is that the punition he had woke him up, he is now a very reliable consistant player. He's also young enough to improve to soon be able to fill a top 6 role.

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
I love how every win this team gets is the result of new heros. Tonight, this game is all Prust, Eller and Price. :handclap:

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
Eller's upperbody strength is unreal. He kept the puck in and made the play three times on that PP. + Markov's passing and PKs timing... wow

All credit to those three

The guy is a tank
tumblr_mb0vz3vKbw1ry4krdo1_500.png

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Prusts line is working because he is willing to get his nose dirty, that is what Bourque did for Pleks and probably a reason why Pleks is now suffering. When Bourque gets back we will have two very dangerous lines.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
When Bourque gets back, I'm just so happy to have 3 lines who can step up on ANY given night. Feels good man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad