GDT: Game 23: WPG @ MTL Sat Mar 6, 2021 – 7pm ET |The Good The Bad The Ugly|CITY, SNE, SNW, TVAS, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
I wonder if Dom Dom paid attention to the players when Julien was here. He wants speed from that line? The only one who can provide that is Anderson.
Skating fast isn't the only way to play fast. This line can easily stretch the play and move the puck quickly

Reactions: salbutera

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Skating fast isn't the only way to play fast. This line can easily stretch the play and move the puck quickly
Yup - I think he’s referencing he’d like to see KK execute plays faster. I’ve been of the opinion KK needs some speed on his W to help him process faster execution...curious to see how that plays out w Andy - Armia’s size maintained w injection of top end speed

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
0sFABcv.gif

3zeQB7u.jpg

Last game: Winnipeg at Montreal March 4, 2021

Jets 4 Habs 3 (OT)

”The Good The Bad The Ugly” final duel scene
uXMGhuW.gif

Go :habs Go!
Best game day thread I've ever seen - a "classic" and coming from a Jet's fan -- in peace of course. :towel:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Thanks Chicken (?) gladiator dude! Great classic, one the best if not THE best scene in cinema

Watching the San Remo music festival which concludes today, they had a tribute to Ennio Morricone, who composed the main theme for The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. His son is one of the maestros of the festival, so his legacy continues.

Last edited:

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
I don’t understand how Montreal is still considered the favourites on betting sites

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I don’t understand how Montreal is still considered the favourites on betting sites
Because we’re a great team on paper, regardless of what much this board says. Just need some key guys to step up *cough* Price *cough*, some better puck luck and officiating that isn’t trying to rear end us.

Reactions: Vachon23

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Isn't Romanov better on the left side?

He is better on the left. But Montreal has 2 RD's and 4 LD's. And the only LD's who can play on the right side and look good doing it are Romanov and Edmundson. And it's definitely not time to split Edmundson - Petry because it's really Montreal's best defense pair.

Reactions: malcb33

OnceWasNot

Jul 28, 2009
Does anyone really care anymore? Bergevin has taken the passion away from me

I burned out around 3 years ago and have just been catching the odd game while waiting for Bergevin to get the boot (and hopefully Molson to step down) before getting invested in the team again. The organisation needs fundamental change and new leadership with a superior philosophy and intellect and until the house is cleaned and rebuilt from the top down, we'll keep repeating the cycle of chair shuffling, false hope and disappointment.

That said, I'm going to watch tonight and try to get excited about the Toffoli-KK-Anderson line since it has the potential to be the best one they've put together since Radulov was here.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Habs are 2 points away from the 3rd place of our division with 3 games in hand on Edmonton.
Playoffs are still a possibility, we got points in 6 of our 8 last games.
Still need to put some wins in the bank for confidence.

We have a very tough weeks ahead......going west, playing a back to back with less than 24h between the games.
Habs need this win tonight badly.

Those circus time losses begin to add up. Just think if they went 3-3 in OT instead of 0-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad