GDT: Game 23: WPG @ MTL Sat Mar 6, 2021 – 7pm ET |The Good The Bad The Ugly|CITY, SNE, SNW, TVAS, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Moving in the right direction though, maybe change up the D next game (pretty please)

Hopefully the KK line gets a bump in ice time too

If it happens next game it means they have another awful game together. Not sure how many times it needs to happen for the coach to wake up.

Reactions: malcb33

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Chariot on the first pair with Weber, again.....
Hard to comprehend why these two are paired together and why they would even be remotely looked at to take a shift in OT.

What do they see that we don't regarding the lunacy of playing these pylons together and in OT?

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Some seriously phenomenal work with that GDT! :bow:
Thanks man. Thanks to everyone for the GDT support. Going to be an epic game!

Excellent GDT, and anything with Scarlett gets more than a thumbs up from me!
This is the second time I inserted the beautiful Scarlett in this season's GDT. The last game my GDT was a win. She's 1 for 1 so far so it should be a win tonight for sure

Crazy GDT thread but I prefer mine over on the Jets thread! :naughty:
Spaghetti westerns vs Borat movies. Could be crazier I guess. Good luck on the game

Really awesome GDT, Conflicted! I love westerns and this is as epic as it gets!
Ive been binge watching westerns lately. Cant get Ennio Morricone's music out of my head making this GDT

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Toffoli KK Anderson just got me a little hard. Ok, a lot.

ddb14c49ac7a2ba86ea1a59c13d92cb32e81cc68.gifv

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

So it points to Lehkonen being the healthy scratch since he stayed on the ice after practice to continue skating with Mete and Frolik. Lehkonen was listed on the 4th line with Evans and Perry when John Lu posted the practice lines and Byron looked like the extra. But it was reported that Byron went off and Lehkonen stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad