GDT: Game 23: WPG @ MTL Sat Mar 6, 2021 – 7pm ET |The Good The Bad The Ugly|CITY, SNE, SNW, TVAS, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
0sFABcv.gif

ZJoHWt9.jpg

Last game: Winnipeg at Montreal March 4, 2021

Jets 4 Habs 3 (OT)

”The Good The Bad The Ugly” final duel scene
uXMGhuW.gif

Go :habs Go!

Last edited:

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Great GDT!

Been tight games with the Jets this season so far. I thought the Habs played pretty well defensively last game, but a couple of brutal turnovers cost them.

Good old .893 in net tonight...let's see what we get from the coach killer tonight.
Lol

Reactions: Rapala

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Great GDT!

Been tight games with the Jets this season so far. I thought the Habs played pretty well defensively last game, but a couple of brutal turnovers cost them.

Good old .893 in net tonight...let's see what we get from the coach killer tonight.

Shea Weber?

Reactions: McTusk

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Him and Price have both been shit.

Absolutely. Its just still frying my brain why all the focus is on Price when Weber has been ass and his leadership a complete myth while he's been selfish on the ice.

I get it that goaltending when bad is easier to visualize but Weber has been atrocious and the media and fans are all on Prices ass while Weber completely mediocre tenure and abject failure as a leader doesn't get more than mumbles.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Habs are 2 points away from the 3rd place of our division with 3 games in hand on Edmonton.
Playoffs are still a possibility, we got points in 6 of our 8 last games.
Still need to put some wins in the bank for confidence.

We have a very tough weeks ahead......going west, playing a back to back with less than 24h between the games.
Habs need this win tonight badly.

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
Habs are 2 points away from the 3rd place of our division with 3 games in hand on Edmonton.
Playoffs are still a possibility, we got points in 6 of our 8 last games.
Still need to put some wins in the bank for confidence.

We have a very tough weeks ahead......going west, playing a back to back with less than 24h between the games.
Habs need this win tonight badly.
What? 89.4% getting in. Geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->