Post-Game Talk: GAME 23 - Un ours danse sur la rue Sainte-Catherine - BRUINS 3 Poutineville 2 FIN - OLE, OLE, OLE

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Right there on TSN. I didnt read it, once I seen it was TSN, I got rid of page right away..Now I do like a couple on there, like Bobby Mac but their either Love for whoever is playing Boston or just their hate for the Bruins, well after listening to their crap for decades, I decided to stop watching them entirely..And I'm no big fan of Roger's either..I need them for nothing. Everything I need is online anyway..

Far be it from me to defend them but I fully get that though. Regardless of who plays the Habs, I will cheer for. It's an automatic for me, their enemy is my friend, their friends are my enemies. If someone said to me what do you hate most in life ? The answer would be the Habs .

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
That was the first game I've watched between these two (in the short time I've been following the Bruins) where I could really feel a sense of rivalry between the two teams. I was jumping around my living room like a lunatic (on my own I may add) at 3am when Moore netted the winner. If any neighbours heard me I'm pretty sure the police would have been called as they might have thought I was being attacked!

To be eeking out these wins with the injuries they have is amazing. Rask was immense. DeBrusk is finding a groove. Roll on the Leafs.

Ah your first lesson in Hab Hate is always a memorable occasion! Next game you'll be in complete hate mode like the rest of us :yo:

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
YEAH, THE RED SYRUP AND CHICKLETS DESERVED TWO MINUTES.
He put it all in his mouth and skated the whole shift only to spit them out behind the play.

Not like they were his teeth or anything.
A true thespian, David is.
To be fair, the posters crying embellishment have been called out by their fellow posters. One particularly funny one was along the lines of ‘Yah, I saw the ref pick the blade up off the ice’. As tho Backes had one in his glove and sliced himself open. LOL

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
That was such an entertaining game! The Habs certainly make deals for the right kind of player for them....little cowards who like to play like they are tough but use dirty tactics behind the play, then hide behind the officials. That hit by Miller on Drouin was very satisfying.

Miller brings a lot to the Bruins. Just wait until we have McAvoy, Carlo and Chara back...makes for a pretty awesome defence with the best goalie tandem in the league. Of course, Bergy's return strenthens every aspect of the game.

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
That was the first game I've watched between these two (in the short time I've been following the Bruins) where I could really feel a sense of rivalry between the two teams. I was jumping around my living room like a lunatic (on my own I may add) at 3am when Moore netted the winner. If any neighbours heard me I'm pretty sure the police would have been called as they might have thought I was being attacked!

To be eeking out these wins with the injuries they have is amazing. Rask was immense. DeBrusk is finding a groove. Roll on the Leafs.

I recommend you to check some old rivalry clips on youtube.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Far be it from me to defend them but I fully get that though. Regardless of who plays the Habs, I will cheer for. It's an automatic for me, their enemy is my friend, their friends are my enemies. If someone said to me what do you hate most in life ? The answer would be the Habs .
We are on the path my friend. I hate everything about the habs the players, coaches, PA Announcer, ushers, Zamboni drivers, Tv/Radio media types and of course their annoying fan base.

Reactions: BMC and Strafer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad