GDT: Game 23: Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames: Monahan homecoming | 9 pm est | RDS, SNW, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
No Gallagher? Perfect.

Drouin, Hoffman, Gallagher only Armia & Dadonov are left among the overpaid wingers paid like top 6 players.

Nice to see Toffoli producing, he would still be here if not for these brutal contracts. Kent had to move him to secure the tank.

Lucic is still playing oof lmao

cropped_lucic.gif

That's why we need Arber tonight, well, we need him all the time.

I don't even think McDavid would be PPG playing with Armia and Dadonov.
He's plays a lot of times with the second best player in the world.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
If you think that HuGo and MSL don't want to tank, you have it all wrong. I now believe Engels or the reporter that heard a Habs exec say that the team was going 'too well' right now. Allen again tonight. They ARE for the tank. No doubt.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
No Gallagher? Perfect.

Drouin, Hoffman, Gallagher only Armia & Dadonov are left among the overpaid wingers paid like top 6 players.

Nice to see Toffoli producing, he would still be here if not for these brutal contracts. Kent had to move him to secure the tank.

cropped_lucic.gif

In New Jersey, they throw cans of beers. In Montreal we throw free towels at yeah. :laugh:

If you think that HuGo and MSL don't want to tank, you have it all wrong. I now believe Engels or the reporter that heard a Habs exec say that the team was going 'too well' right now. Allen again tonight. They ARE for the tank. No doubt.

Truth is in the middle. They don't want the playoffs bud!

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Solid strategy. Can't argue with that.
But I do hate the flames and I really want Habs to win tonight.

Kennerback

Juraj NoShootsky
Jun 2, 2021
Would explain things like sitting X and that the following didn’t happen sooner:
Omfg we finally get Slaf Money and Andy and sean is banged up lol f***!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad