GDT: Game 23: Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames: Monahan homecoming | 9 pm est | RDS, SNW, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Worst part of this road trip is gonna be all the late starts

When we're in Vancouver we don't play until 7:30/10:30 so that GDT is gonna be a ghost town lol. It'll be like 5 different people like the 11am/2pm Chicago one was

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Wow... I knew Toffoli was doing OK with the Flames but leading scorer? Remember when some fans tried to say he was not even worth a 2nd rounder? :laugh:

Yeah he's tied with 2 other at 16 points......which is good but hey, Monahan has 14 points and we stole them a 1st round pick for it!!!
This trade looks more and more silly for the Flames....

And HuGo, brainiac this one to be able to even get an unprotected 1st round pick down the road
Still one of the most complicated trade I ever saw

1669918255982.png

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Pitlick is joining the team in Calgary. Recalled. Hoffman put on IR.
Oh no!!! Here goes our 1st.

Yeah he's tied with 2 other at 16 points......which is good but hey, Monahan has 14 points and we stole them a 1st round pick for it!!!
This trade looks more and more silly for the Flames....

And HuGo, brainiac this one to be able to even get an unprotected 1st round pick down the road
Still one of the most complicated trade I ever saw

View attachment 615539
AND Moneyhab has to play with Armia and Gallagher.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
So Gally joins the Hoff & JDrou in the infirmary.

My completely scientific analytical process of seeing Monty as the player image for the Habs December desktop wallpaper means that he will start tonight.

Gonna need some Xhek to go with my Pitlick tonight, thank you.

Gets a lot harder as of tonight, fun times may be over but I will still cheer during the games, check the draft pick placement after the game :D

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
He will never walk away from 30+ million...none kf us would. He won't last his contract though.
It's sad to say, but that is the best hope, that he is able to legally go on LTIR at some point for the rest of his contract like Weber and Price.

But he's the type to take a licking and keep on ticking.

Reactions: Canad13ns and Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad