GDT: Game 23: Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames: Monahan homecoming | 9 pm est | RDS, SNW, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Flynn ranted for at least 2 minutes about Hoffman not being on the power play, had to be told Hoffman is injured and is not playing :laugh:

Can’t make this sh*t up lol

The irony is that the segment is called "À tête reposé"

I still wonder if they chose that title because of the time he got caught by the cameraman, sleeping on his chair in the studio.

Anyway, his head is always in "reposé" mode

Well surprise, surprise, look who made this thread. :heart:

It still hasn't reached the same level as his Vegas or Halak obsessions

Just kiddin, @the, buddy

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal

Just kiddin, @the, buddy
Haha it will reach that level if we resign him. :D

Kovalchuk and Godulov were on that level also but those were short lived. 😤

Last edited:

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Money Hands Monahan got 14 points playing all by himself. Kadri only got 15 points and Huberdeau got 12 points.

I’m expecting Monahan to have a big game tomorrow and a nice ovation from the home crowd.

Good to see that Toffoli is Calgary’s leading scorer.
We didn’t get nearly enough for Toff.

Reactions: Canad13ns and the

JoelWarlord

Ex-Noob616
May 7, 2012
Halifax
We didn’t get nearly enough for Toff.
We got what he's worth. I get that he was a big piece for us but he has never broken 60 points in his career and has only broken 30G once, and returned to his career averages as soon as the covid season ended. He scored at a 65P/82GP pace for the Habs and averages 50P per 82GP over his career.

We weren't getting a return for him based on his juiced numbers over 52 games in the covid division, we got a return based on his actual value as a 40-50 point middle sixer, a 1st and a B prospect is the going rate for that kind of player.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
We got what he's worth. I get that he was a big piece for us but he has never broken 60 points in his career and has only broken 30G once, and returned to his career averages as soon as the covid season ended. He scored at a 65P/82GP pace for the Habs and averages 50P per 82GP over his career.

We weren't getting a return for him based on his juiced numbers over 52 games in the covid division, we got a return based on his actual value as a 40-50 point middle sixer, a 1st and a B prospect is the going rate for that kind of player.
I think Mesar + Heineman is pretty fair for Toffoli

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Alright... December is here. My expectations are not set very high.
Can't watch the game live tonight, which is a shame. Or maybe a blessing... but will be sure to check on here for top notch analysis and insightful commentary.

I hope they are starting my man Montanbo. And Xhekaj better be back in the lineup.

Reactions: Canad13ns

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Flynn ranted for at least 2 minutes about Hoffman not being on the power play, had to be told Hoffman is injured and is not playing :laugh:

Can’t make this sh*t up lol

How/why do they actually get paid? I never understood paying some talking had to just seat there and (try) express what they think, under the weight of few pounds of mascara.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Habs Halifax

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Alright... December is here. My expectations are not set very high.
Can't watch the game live tonight, which is a shame. Or maybe a blessing... but will be sure to check on here for top notch analysis and insightful commentary.

I hope they are starting my man Montanbo. And Xhekaj better be back in the lineup.

I'm sure Marty will dress him, he scratches Arbs when he scores and after the team wins a game. Armia will probably have an A, along with Dvorak, after they trade Edmundson and Anderson for a couple of creampuff Albanian prospects who are under 5'9 but can skate really well.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
I'm sure Marty will dress him, he scratches Arbs when he scores and after the team wins a game. Armia will probably have an A, along with Dvorak, after they trade Edmundson and Anderson for a couple of creampuff Albanian prospects who are under 5'9 but can skate really well.

I’m not sure if you’re always trolling or you are actually mad like that.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The irony is that the segment is called "À tête reposé"

I still wonder if they chose that title because of the time he got caught by the cameraman, sleeping on his chair in the studio.

Anyway, his head is always in "reposé" mode

Just kiddin, @the, buddy
Yeah I continually teased him about Vegas. I feel bad...

No I don't. :laugh:

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Money Hands Monahan got 14 points playing all by himself. Kadri only got 15 points and Huberdeau got 12 points.

I’m expecting Monahan to have a big game tomorrow and a nice ovation from the home crowd.

Good to see that Toffoli is Calgary’s leading scorer.

Wow... I knew Toffoli was doing OK with the Flames but leading scorer? Remember when some fans tried to say he was not even worth a 2nd rounder? :laugh:

Reactions: Sagikev and the

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
aaaaah the 9:00 and 10:00 o'clock starts. I wonder what our record is lifetime. I think we did fairly well in the bubble but that was probably all Vancouver. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad