GDT: Game 23: Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames: Monahan homecoming | 9 pm est | RDS, SNW, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It's sad to say, but that is the best hope, that he is able to legally go on LTIR at some point.

But he's the type to take a licking and keep on ticking.
I respect his determination and desire. Sadly his demise is the result of his willingness to physically destroy himself for this team.

Reactions: 26Mats

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
It's sad to say, but that is the best hope, that he is able to legally go on LTIR at some point for the rest of his contract like Weber and Price.

But he's the type to take a licking and keep on ticking.
So what;s his new nickname? Timex? lol

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Yeah but one thing is clear, Xhekaj isn't Mike Komisarek. Arber will hold his own. I expect Brett Richie to challenge him first.
I can really hope that guys like Anderson, Eddy, and to an extent Savard would get involved as required should flames start taking some liberties. Man... Habs need some toughness up front. They are so soff.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
No Gallagher? Perfect.

Drouin, Hoffman, Gallagher only Armia & Dadonov are left among the overpaid wingers paid like top 6 players.

Nice to see Toffoli producing, he would still be here if not for these brutal contracts. Kent had to move him to secure the tank.

Lucic is still playing oof lmao

cropped_lucic.gif

Last edited:

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Lets go habs I guess!
Bit of a late one but should be a good watch!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
source?

He couldn't have talked to the media after completing the morning skate?

Yeah, it does t sound good but hopefully it's true.

I suppose this scrum is going to be longer than most since it's in Calgary.... So maybe there's truth to it.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Yeah, it does t sound good but hopefully it's true.

I suppose this scrum is going to be longer than most since it's in Calgary.... So maybe there's truth to it.
He'll probably ensure he does everything he can to play tonight and will cause further damage to whatever is ailing him now. Sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad