GDT: Game 23 - Avs @ Preds LOL 6:00pm MT - Rock Paper Sissons

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I think(Hope anyway) the plan is to just rotate a few of our depth guys to keep them rested and try to keep them healthy throughout the season.

Between Kamenev, Andrighetto, Nieto, Bourque, Dries, etc. I'm perfectly fine with giving these guys days off to rest and rotating them in for the next few weeks while things are really clicking. Hell I'd even throw Compher into that group with him just coming back from injury and getting back to speed.

If that's what Bednar is planning on doing I'm all for it. But I really hope it's not a situation where Kamenev was scratched because of his play as he was easily better then everyone on that list the last 5 games or so.
I hope its not based on play aswell as I agree I think Kam has put together a string of solid games. Selfishly I want Kamenev to get in as much ice as possible as I see him as a solid contributor for this team for years to come. With Bork and Nieto we kinda know what they are so I dont like the decision to play both over Kam.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
If Jost ever figures out how to get open more often he could be a 30 goal scorer. I have absolute respect for the kid and his work ethic though. It was a massive loss when he was injured.

Long term, a line of Kerfoot - Jost - Kaut has a LOT of potential my friend. Kaut's improving exponentially I've read in the AHL. Jost is gradually improving in the NHL. Kerfoot may be one of the most under rated players in the league.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Long term, a line of Kerfoot - Jost - Kaut has a LOT of potential my friend. Kaut's improving exponentially I've read in the AHL. Jost is gradually improving in the NHL. Kerfoot may be one of the most under rated players in the league.

No... Jost should not be a center long term if we want him to be a top six forward in terms of scoring. Kaut would help with some of the dirty work of course.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
If Jost ever figures out how to get open more often he could be a 30 goal scorer. I have absolute respect for the kid and his work ethic though. It was a massive loss when he was injured.
That injury was a blessing for him. Im sure he got to relax and watch some hockey and get out of his own head because he wasnt creating much before that. Since the injury hes been a different player. He and Kerfoot would benefit a great deal if they had a right handed shot on that line that could keep up with them. If only we had a player like that on the roster that we could insert on that line....

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
That injury was a blessing for him. Im sure he got to relax and watch some hockey and get out of his own head because he wasnt creating much before that. Since the injury hes been a different player. He and Kerfoot would benefit a great deal if they had a right handed shot on that line that could keep up with them. If only we had a player like that on the roster that we could insert on that line....

You should of just direct quoted Bednar lol. (He said almost the exact same thing word for word in his presser)

Yeah, in the long run maybe it was a good thing, but I think we lost at least four points while he was out. The entire bottom nine got exposed without him. Hes doing very good work against the puck for sure. It was hilarious level cooky dooks to see people wanting to send him to the AHL lol.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
You should of just direct quoted Bednar lol. (He said almost the exact same thing word for word in his presser)

Yeah, in the long run maybe it was a good thing, but I think we lost at least four points while he was out. The entire bottom nine got exposed without him. Hes doing very good work against the puck for sure. It was hilarious level cooky dooks to see people wanting to send him to the AHL lol.
Bednar stole it from me lol. I said that Jost was in his own way before his injury. Ofcourse having to play with Colin Wilson would make me rethink life aswell haha.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York

Sea Eagles. I believe that Avalanche will be one of only 3 teams that will dominate West in the next 2 years for at least the next decade. It will be Avs, Jets and Preds. Then there will be teams that will be good but just mediocre good, teams like Flames, Stars, Blues maybe. Then there will be all the rest loosers and bottom feeders, Oilers, Kings, Yotes, Anaheim.

Reactions: Sea Eagles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad