Saros

**Unconfirmed Nashville lineup**

PeQQpo3.gif

tumblr_p5378yPEUt1rc20hio3_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk8M8 and Balthazar

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I don't understand the Kamenev move. I understand getting Bourque back into the line up, but Kam makes no sense

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
A point would be a huge victory.

Going in with the absolute lowest of expectations here.

Already envisioning being down 2-0 after 10 minutes played with somebody injured. Hope I’m wrong.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Tough test.
If we win this (especially with Barrie out) i believe the hype.
If we lose - meh, business as usual and on to the next one.
And yeah, scratching Kam against his old team is weird.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
We'll be hemmed in much of the night without Barrie and against the top team in the league

Reactions: Raithe

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Do we know what kind of injury?

Kamenev is probably out because Bourque and Ghetto had to play and he didn't know who else to cut. I doubt it's because of poor play.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Dater says it's lower body injury. Also Dater:

"To add my editorial opinion here: I don’t like the move of benching Kamenev at all. He gives the Avs not only good size against a big, strong Predators team, but he’s better defensively than either Andrighetto or Bourque and can win some faceoffs.

I get it, that Bednar doesn’t want guys growing stale on the sidelines. But do you really want to tinker that much with a lineup that has been scoring goals at a rapid pace of late, just to be a nice guy to players that haven’t played in a while?"

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Maybe Bednar is playing the long game with Kamenev/Dries to prevent them from hitting the rookie wall by limiting their games? We need them fresh and ready in April/May when it counts. (I'm just spitballing here cause i'm also pissed Kam is out)

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I don’t support taking Kamenev out of the lineup, but people need to stop saying Bourque is replacing him. Bourque is replacing Dries. He’s good defensively and is a great PK’er. Ghetto is the one taking Kamenev’s spot tonight.

Reactions: Thepoolmaster

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I don't get why he picked this game against Nashville, of all games to decide that 'Ghetto should start playing again.

If he wanted to let other guys play, keep the Kam + Dries in this game, and swap in 'Ghetto and Bourque in tomorrow vs the Pens.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Doesn't really matter, they'll likely get smoked 4 or 5 - 1 or 2. Hell, it's already 3-0 Preds (Sissons 2 and Forsberg 1).

Who does Watson take a run at? Mack, Mikko, or Girard? Subban will take a cheap shot at someone, and will draw a penalty on a terrible dive, neither of which will get called. Happens every time they play.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
If we win this, or even score the first goal, it will prove without a shadow of a doubt that we can trade Barrie.

Bedsy probably putting in Borque and Ghetto to try to rekindle some of the playoff scoring :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad