Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
A possible avatar for someone:

162807219_slide.jpg

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
I missed Gagne's goal. I ****ing missed Gagne's goal....:madfire: Goddamnit! I parked my car right before going into the bar, and as I was walking in he scored and I saw it was 3-0 and asked another patron "Who scored?" and of course it was Gagne.

Well, at least they won. And I won Quizzo!

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
They're calling us hypocrites because we send our "goons" out in the last minute, and complain when someone else does it to us.

And they thought it was fine when Vitale did the same thing to Briere last year.

This is also coming from the same franchise that kept their mouths shut while Matt Cooke was ending careers, until their superstar took an elbow to the face. Then they begged for rule changes. Talk about hypocrites. What a joke.

lol@ Harry Z being a goon. Oates had no problem with the hit. That is good enough for me.

We should probably clinch a playoff spot before we get all happy.

Do. Not. Talk. About. Playoffs.

Do you know how many times we've won 2 games in row? Three times. That is so painfully sad.

exactly. The Flyers have played more games then anyone else and have 10 wins in 22 games with the schedule getting tougher opponent wise next month. I still dont think this is a playoff caliber team. I am happy the Flyers won tonight but they beat a team they should have beaten at home.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I wonder if they remember their fans throwing trash on the ice after game 7 in 2008? I believe a bottle hit Jeff Carter too. And they're complaing about what again?

In their defense there's times when I felt like throwing stuff at Carter too. :sarcasm:

It was part of long rant. I just took that part out because I thought it sounded funny.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Because staying on our toes as a fanbase has always resulted in championships.

C'mon Sir Invictus, lighten up for a night.

Dude, I just spent 2.5 hours listening to "Fishy Fishayyy" and Pitbull nonstop, with hockey breaks in between. My faith in life, humanity, and the universe is shaken to the core.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
Dude, I just spent 2.5 hours listening to "Fishy Fishayyy" and Pitbull nonstop, with hockey breaks in between. My faith in life, humanity, and the universe is shaken to the core.

I think the goal song should be changed to the "Heyyyy eee yeaaaa eee yeaaaa" and he should be shown on the jumobtron doing that hand/fist shake move.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
I was at this game and it was the best game I've ever been to by a large margin. Keep in mind I don't get to go to games that often. Place was jumping, Flyers played great (against a very tired team obviously) and OV tripped over his own feet and flying though the air was an amazing moment. everyone was laughing at him and really giving it to him calling him a has been and such. that was only topped by Gagne scoring in his return.

Try for 500 this Saturday, you know what they say....the 6th times the charm

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Ottawa should be due for a down game, but holy smoke have they been resilient! Remove 1C, top Dman and playing-like-Vezina goaltender and they're still pulling out wins. Hopefully, Bishop has an off game in nets. I'm expecting some Neal-Rinaldo action, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad