GDT: Game 22: Arizona Coyotes vs Calgary’s Triggered Smitty @ GRA | Sun. 11/25 1:00pm | G-RATED Version

Murf

Apr 10, 2007
WESTSIDE(of Gilbert)
I wouldn’t trade anyone at this point. Make everyone on this team suffer until they decide to make something of themselves.

Don’t fire anyone. Make them OWN this dumpster fire, so much that they can never find another job in hockey.

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
lets win lottery this year, draft Hughes, sign Panarin via ufa and pray that Hayton is ready. Then we might not be lottery team

in reality we draft at 7th and we draft guy that's rated 27th, get nothing but **** out of ufa and hayton will bust like strome

Reactions: Murf

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I was only hoping the yotes would not make me feel like I wasted my afternoon ... Too much to ask. Embarrassing effort, AGAIN.

They have no shame though. Would be nice if they were actually pissed about playing so poorly or did something to fight back.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Someone said it before, but the downfall has been everything since the Detroit game. Our system doesn't change, Tocchett at his finest, and since we won't change, Detroit laid the blueprint on how to beat us and everyone is following suit. It's not rocket science. If the other team eliminates turnovers in the neutral zone, we have 'zero' chance of scoring unless we get lucky on the PP and we only get lucky 12% of the time, so it's just a big dumpster fire.

Reactions: CLW

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
I don't think the team needs a fight, but they certainly lack fight.

The fact no one is pissed off enough to actually fight says a lot. Either the coaching staff has specifically told them to stay away from it, our we're just a bunch of p***yes. But you're wrong... Someone needs to get physical. Just don't break your hand doing it.

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
I wouldn’t trade anyone at this point. Make everyone on this team suffer until they decide to make something of themselves.

Don’t fire anyone. Make them OWN this dumpster fire, so much that they can never find another job in hockey.

Thats a nice thought but the only one suffering us...they are still getting paid nicely.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Ps, if we drafted anyone 1st overall, we'd ruin them because they don't "play defense well enough" and then say "why don't we have any offense??"

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Hah, for the first time in years, I actually looked at a game and thought "Nuh, I don't want to watch it". Looking at the scoreboard, I made the right choice.

I don't know what else to say, I mean the team is fundamentally flawed from top to bottom, but nothing can or will change. We don't have the money nor the assets to make big time signings or trades. I think it's time to drastically lower any expectations for this season and look forward to losing another draft lottery.

Reactions: justin323032

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Hah, for the first time in years, I actually looked at a game and thought "Nuh, I don't want to watch it". Looking at the scoreboard, I made the right choice.

I don't know what else to say, I mean the team is fundamentally flawed from top to bottom, but nothing can or will change. We don't have the money nor the assets to make big time signings or trades. I think it's time to drastically lower any expectations for this season and look forward to losing another draft lottery.

The Coyotes could buy every single Powerball ticket possible and still lose.

Reactions: Dead Coyote

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I don't blame Raanta. Their chanches are to good. But I think he should be pulled, so he don't get (more) injured.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Fire Rick Tocchet and hire Bruce Arians.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Katie Connauton

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
why we can't be good for just a little amount of time, i'm really getting frustrated of this **** already

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
Another obvious flaw, how in the world is Stepan 1st line on the pp? He's 0/3 on offensive zone face-offs this game alone, who knows what it's been all season. If macleans goal was to shorten every PP to 90 secs, he's definitely accomplishing that. But what do I know, I'm just watching the game and the clock.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
There is no excuse for the second goal against. That is just bad goaltending.

There is always a softie. I'm sure he has saved a couple he shouldn't. He is not the only one here not being a superstar tonight.

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
The talent just isnt there...how sad is it that Vancouver has a brighter outlook. Our young talent just isnt as good as most other teams, and we were sold a bill of goods that they were. We have only on paper talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad