GDT: Game 22: Arizona Coyotes vs Calgary’s Triggered Smitty @ GRA | Sun. 11/25 1:00pm | G-RATED Version

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
:flames VS :coyotes

0ae58620bdf49d72cc7a9653322b34c7.jpg

(More to come....... if I feel like it). :sueme:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
This thread needs more pasties!

1358448786881.jpeg

I had a steak and stout pie from Trader Joe’s for dinner last night. One of the joys of going to the valley for Thanksgiving and staying the night is that I get to go to places the next day that we don’t have in Payson. Trader Joe’s is a regular stop so I’ve loaded up on some delicious food to last me a couple weeks.

Reactions: MIG

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I had a steak and stout pie from Trader Joe’s for dinner last night. One of the joys of going to the valley for Thanksgiving and staying the night is that I get to go to places the next day that we don’t have in Payson. Trader Joe’s is a regular stop so I’ve loaded up on some delicious food to last me a couple weeks.

Never been to Trader Joe's. Closest is 20 miles away. Is it worth the drive, and will I pay Whole Foods prices?

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Arrived early assuming the restaurants opened at 10. Looks like they holdout until NFL kickoff at 11. At least I arrived before they charged for parking.

I did encounter a middle-aged hipster Calgarian wearing really tight boys pants and a corresponding boys Flames jersey. I wanted to snap a picture say "aww" and see if there's an adorable hockey hipster sub on Reddit.

Gotta say, though, the Calgary throwbacks are sick. Debated getting one and kachina on Friday.

Reactions: BeSeeingYouSeattle

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Keller-Strome-Fischer
Crouse-Galchenyuk-Hinostroza
Grabner-Stepan-Panik
Perlini-Richardson-Cousins

This or something very similar is what they should be rolling out with...but since we’ve scored 7 goals in the last 5 games we’ll probably keep it the same and “stick with it.”

Reactions: RemoAZ

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Terrible offense who can't score vs Smith in full softie mode. Something has to give. Most likely to give first should be my will to infect my consciousness with this flea circus masquerading as a hockey team.

I'm so tired of hearing how good the other goalie played. Did we really see that many goalies at the top of their game or do we suck at scoring?

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Neal a healthy scratch?

No. Just Peters punishing him in practice for a bad penalty last game.

Terrible offense who can't score vs Smith in full softie mode. Something has to give.

the stoppable force vs the movable object...

Just shoot at Smith's five hole, his groin injuries have completely done him in, even when he's sharp he can't close the legs quickly enough.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Never been to Trader Joe's. Closest is 20 miles away. Is it worth the drive, and will I pay Whole Foods prices?

If you're looking strictly for natural or organic it's not worth the trip. They have a lot of it but not all. Prices are much better than Whole Foods. Selection is more limited.

Reactions: MIG

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona

TJ’s is amazing. Really nothing more to say.

Reactions: Lawson of Anarchy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad