GDT: Game 22: Arizona Coyotes vs Calgary’s Triggered Smitty @ GRA | Sun. 11/25 1:00pm | G-RATED Version

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Well, on the PK you can ice it. I guess that's really the one explanation on why it's an advantage to be on the PK. And Grabner is actually good, again, if you ask me.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Perlini has to throw that to the front of the net when he came around the net. Either before he goes around or after he goes around, you have to just throw it at the net and hope we have someone there to get a little dirty goal.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Just checking in to see if this is worth turning on. Looks like a heavy no. I don't have tickets to a game until December 8th, hopefully we figure this shit out by then. If not at least it's the Sharks, so I'll get to see one good team.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Galchenyuk played that horribly but why did Goligoski pass it to him blindly in the first place? He was planted to cover Goligoski's pinch where 2 flamer players were already in motion.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Raanta has to get to the post quicker, he was a little lazy there and it cost him. Of course he's a little lazy, no reason for him to not be like everyone else.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
ZcG8asi.png

Reactions: Lawson of Anarchy

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
Someone answer this for me. We're well on our way to losing 4 straight. We can't score a goal. We've been getting out played, out hustled, out shot, every step of the way. How in the world has NO ONE stepped up and fought to try and spark anything in this miserable team? (another goal).

Edit - maybe a better question is why am I even watching this crap?

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I really wish the broadcast would stop with the "done everything but score" line.

I'm listening to Cassie Campbell-Pascall on the Flames feed. Prefer her to Nash. Cliches are not part of her vocabulary.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Someone answer this for me. We're well on our way to losing 4 straight. We can't score a goal. We've been getting out played, out hustled, out shot, every step of the way. How in the world has NO ONE stepped up and fought to try and spark anything in this miserable team? (another goal).

I don't think the team needs a fight, but they certainly lack fight.

Reactions: Name Nameless

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad