Pre-Game Talk: Game 21- Washington - 'It's deja vu all over again' - NESN, NHLN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Besides getting pummeled, why would Freddy want to fight Chara??

There's a long list of d-bags on the Caps roster who could use a beat-down

..and Chara is not on that list
Chara leaving never really bothered me until after the last game . An all out physical war vs the Caps appears inevitable the rest of the way and the big man is on the other side . Sad .

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
The Bruins need alot more than what they have to come out on top of this war. They may get a battle here or there but over the long haul... Ugh.
I do like the bravado but young Milan ain't walking thru that door

Top Shelf Wrister

Jan 16, 2017
Should be a scrappy one. The physical stuff will work itself out, especially if the bruins stick to the game plan and grab the lead early. Only way I see Wilson engage anybody.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I should be home for the start of the game. I am having dinner at mom's and I've had to bail twice this week because of school and work. I hear I have a very upset 4 legged fur brother that I need to spend some time with.

Don't worry Fenway, the GDT will be in your PM's by 1:30

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
This should be another good battle. I expect a much better skating game after Butch yelled at them yesterday. Bet Kuraly picks up the pace tonight.

Root

Feb 22, 2010
Could happen. Even the best can leave their guard down and his opponent gets lucky. Would you root for our guy?

I'd root for Tinordi not to get embarrassed and for both players to skate away unscathed.

Reactions: duffy

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
We’re basically .500 in our last 10 and have slipped (albeit with a couple of games in hand) to fourth in the division.

Need to start stringing some wins together here. We’re seeing a lot of yo-yo in this weird shortened season with every game having consequences... can’t afford to go an extended period of mediocre play.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
We’re basically .500 in our last 10 and have slipped (albeit with a couple of games in hand) to fourth in the division.

Need to start stringing some wins together here. We’re seeing a lot of yo-yo in this weird shortened season with every game having consequences... can’t afford to go an extended period of mediocre play.
So your saying....points are at a premium....

Reactions: Mr. Make-Believe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad