GDT: Game 21: Montreal vs. Washington|World Toilet Day|11/19/18|7:30PM ET, TSN2 RDS NBCSWA 98.5FM TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Isn't he the only one winning face-offs? I'm guessing that has something to do with it.

That and the fact that they tried everyone but him and Kotkaniemi on PP1. When you have one of the worst PP in the league sometimes trying out new things is a good thing.

Jul 6, 2016
So Reilly is back and Ouellet is out. Fine.

No Byron or Weber this week yet.

I think Habs gonna win vs Wash and Boston... But as usual, will have problems vs Buffalo and NJ.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Because apparently it's World Toilet Day (Really? WTF?)... and to add to @PhysicX's all-out-crazy GDT (the Renaud Lavoie tweet is an underrated gem :yo:)... and because Kuznetsov being out of the lineup makes Lars Eller the Caps de facto 1st line C... and as if I needed an excuse to dust off old 'shoops (Bloucycling © @Runner77)...

2rqk4g3.jpg

(Larsie's got the @Runner77s)

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Because apparently it's World Toilet Day (Really? WTF?)... and to add to @PhysicX's all-out-crazy GDT (the Renaud Lavoie tweet is an underrated gem :yo:)... and because Kuznetsov being out of the lineup makes Lars Eller the Caps de facto 1st line C... and as if I needed an excuse to dust off old 'shoops (Bloucycling © @Runner77)...

2rqk4g3.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
No Holtby = fair chance to see several MTL goals, the Caps (incl. the man wearing the C) want some payback, and Wilson with lots of ice time... I don't like it.

Frail players should be scratched..? Go home tonight, Victor.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

2rqk4g3.jpg

Lars Eller? Therrien? Where'd you get that toilet paper from -- an abandoned storage locker?

How ancient is this meme?

Bloucycling is a thing, I'm afraid. :D

CHaracter79

Apr 21, 2014
for those saying Mete should be sent down.... would you rather have alzner benn or schlemko in his spot when weber comes back? i dont get it.

Mete Weber
Reilly PEtry
Benn Juulsen

I dont mind BEnn playing 12min per game. looked very good early in season when he had only small workloads.. which is exactly what a 5-6 dman should have.

Reilly with PEtry i really liked and playign behind Weber those two may actually be a great pairing.

Mete is a good PMD with average d game and no scoring touch. Put him with weber. let him learn from the best.

its a young mans skating game.

They will both cover up for their respective weakness i/e/ weber skatin and mete dgame.

Reactions: Forum93

CHaracter79

Apr 21, 2014
Also for tonights game.. its always tough to come back from out west especially with a tea waiting for you like WASH has been. but Price has looked good the last two games and its gamers like these that we coudl really depend and rely on him in the past.

Reactions: Milhouse40

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
No Holtby = fair chance to see several MTL goals, the Caps (incl. the man wearing the C) want some payback, and Wilson with lots of ice time... I don't like it.

Frail players should be scratched..? Go home tonight, Victor.

It's pretty much the other way around.....Copley is playing a lot better than Holtby and mostly stole his #1 job....was hoping for Holtby actually.

Meanwhile in Washington......

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
for those saying Mete should be sent down.... would you rather have alzner benn or schlemko in his spot when weber comes back? i dont get it.

Mete Weber
Reilly PEtry
Benn Juulsen

I dont mind BEnn playing 12min per game. looked very good early in season when he had only small workloads.. which is exactly what a 5-6 dman should have.

Reilly with PEtry i really liked and playign behind Weber those two may actually be a great pairing.

Mete is a good PMD with average d game and no scoring touch. Put him with weber. let him learn from the best.

They will both cover up for their respective weakness i/e/ weber skatin and mete dgame.

Brett Kulak. Let Mete be a leader down there if he is so good

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015

2rqk4g3.jpg

Strategic location for MT's face , add some skid marks he's literally getting shat on :laugh:

Reactions: Bloumeister

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
So Reilly is back and Ouellet is out. Fine.

No Byron or Weber this week yet.

I think Habs gonna win vs Wash and Boston... But as usual, will have problems vs Buffalo and NJ.

If we can manage a point between those 2, a 2-1-1 record would be pretty good for a mini 4 game swing.

Reactions: Simarino

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

Mete Weber
Reilly PEtry
Benn Juulsen

Id rather see Reilly with Weber

Mete is bad right now , for an offensive-dman who can skate , you never see him on the ice , still hasnt scored or made the scoreboard that much. Hes small and frail. He cant shoot the puck at all.
I dont see any reasoning why he would be playing on the first pair.

Reactions: Fazkovsky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad