GDT: Game 21: Montreal vs. Washington|World Toilet Day|11/19/18|7:30PM ET, TSN2 RDS NBCSWA 98.5FM TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
First game back after a long road trip historically does not go well...the only positive is that the game is only 48 hours after the Vancouver game.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
First game back after a western swing (trap game). No time to work on the massive defensive issues. Washington's weapons will exploit this, and I doubt it will be pretty.

For these reasons, I would throw in niemi. Price has had 2 amazing games, and I don't want to risk losing him again because of a game like this.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Wilson will be trouble for our small forwards and weak D but hopefully he has his usual brain cramp moment and takes himself out of the game

Dodge a bullet if there's no Kuznetsov and Oshie

If only we could give them Lolzner back, an early Xmas present

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Looking forward to this one.

Since the start of the season, Claude Julien has done a fine job at managing its offensive lines and the unexpected offense has been a nice surprise. Can't say the same about the defense though. His juggling with the duos, the in-and-out of the lineup and intern competition has not been working. One could say he actually destroyed a working recipe. On the last 10 games, Montreal spectacular offense is the lone reason they're still in a playoffs spot. The defense has been brutal, one of the worst in the league.

Once Weber comes back, hopefully Julien will have figured out a way to revitalize this defense. Seeing Schlemko and Benn getting so much minutes should worry the fanbase.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
We always seem to play the Caps hard. Hopefully Price is hitting his stride at the right time, because he's going to need to be very good tonight if we're going to want to beat the Champs.

I'm going to say 4-2 Habs, because we all know Ovi's going to score his usual two goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad