GDT: Game 21: Montreal vs. Washington|World Toilet Day|11/19/18|7:30PM ET, TSN2 RDS NBCSWA 98.5FM TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
For the love of god Julien needs to wake up and join reality the Danault experiment is over the conclusion is he's a defensive player keep him off the pp for Christ sakes

ColinO

Jul 24, 2015
For the love of god Julien needs to wake up and join reality the Danault experiment is over the conclusion is he's a defensive player keep him off the pp for Christ sakes
Isn't he the only one winning face-offs? I'm guessing that has something to do with it.

Reactions: Belial and 417

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It’s about puck possession. 99% of the time it seems the short handed team wins the face off and the puck ends up down the ice killing 25 seconds of the PP right off the bat. While Danault is not Yannic Perreault on face offs he is the best we have.
The other night he won the face off that led to the winning goal. That’s the only logical explanation I can come up with

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010

Last game was his the first time I remember seeing him on the pp this year and they scored. He hasn't been the problem, its having nothing at the point lets other teams cheat down low and smother us.

The annoying thing with the these lines are that pp2 has one forward from each of the 4 lines. That guarantees our lines are messed up after we don't score on a pp. Also, lehk should be on the pp over someone like hudon.

I like that after a successful kill Julien was throwing tatar-kotka-gally. A great way to build on the momentum of the kill.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
It’s about puck possession. 99% of the time it seems the short handed team wins the face off and the puck ends up down the ice killing 25 seconds of the PP right off the bat. While Danault is not Yannic Perreault on face offs he is the best we have.
The other night he won the face off that led to the winning goal. That’s the only logical explanation I can come up with

... Domi has a 58% faceoff on the PP :laugh:

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012

He played like what, 1 or 2 games on the 1st unit? and he won an important faceoff which led to the winning goal on the pp...

Danault shouldnt be on the 1st unit, but it doesnt hurt to give him a chance considering how brutal the pp has been.

Also, Julien is not in charge of the pp...
Its ducharme and muller

Last edited:

ColinO

Jul 24, 2015
And his faceoff percentage still is 58% on the PP, which means it is not the problem.
So you don't think that face-off ability has anything to do with why Danault is being put on the PP? I disagree. I guess we'll never know.

Man Purse

Dec 16, 2010
wind river valley

No Oshie and no Kuznetsov. They're out with injuries.

giphy.gif

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Agostino overstayed his welcome I would say. Send him back already.
The Habs aren't carrying any extra (health) forwards right now...if you send Agostino back.

You're essentially forcing Alzner or Ouellet to play as forwards or play with 7D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad