Game #21: KINGS @ RANGERS, 11/17/’13 - Regulation SHUT OUT 1-0 Victory !!!

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Other than a few games, they've not played their best hockey on a consistant basis. Which makes them gutting out wins and collecting those valuable points even more impressive. And DL's well tended garden in Manchester is providing a mighty fine harvest. And that will present a few tough choices ahead for DL and DS. I think eventually Fraser and possibly Clifford are the odd men out. Because VEy has looked better every shift and I'd hate for him to go back. Pearson could use more seasoning.
But this team when healthy, when they are playing up to their potential is a scary one.

I'd trade those two without hesitation. Clifford to Montreal and Fraser to Toronto.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
tumblr_mvenn52pii1roe08ko8_250.gif

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Kings finally playing defense AND dominating puck possession like they did in 2012. Puck possession was good in 2013, but defense was lacking. Seeing a lot better effort on D lately and when the scoring comes around, look out league.

KingKopitar11*

It's Drew mother ****ing Doughty. He doesn't get enough love on here. He's ****ing awesome so far.

And it doesn't hurt that RR is doing very good lately too.

Last edited by a moderator:

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Tyler Toffoli post game:

On his goal:
I think it hit their D-man in the foot and went in. Obviously their goalie can’t tell what’s going to happen when it goes off their foot. So, like I said, I will take it. [Reporter: That was a nice pass from Mike.] Yeah, I think he took and a peak and then just threw it and I was wide open. As soon as I got it I fired it as fast as I could and good things happen when you put it on net.

Don't you just love the way a sniper thinks...it's a beautiful thing.

Looking forward to when Carter comes back and the Kings have twin terrors out there shooting

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Holy ****, just checked the score from work, **** yeah! Toffoli and Scrivens are gods! Onto the next game... GO KINGS!

KingKopitar11*

Not really. But I do admit I like his game a lot. It's a bit more conservative. So I'm not as scared watching him than quick. But his first period was scary today lol.

HansH

Unwelcome Spectre
Feb 2, 2005
San Diego
www.mib.org
The Kings are in 6th place in the entire league and in 4th in the Pacific Division.

Wow.

Not so fast. When the Wild won after the Kings game was over, they jumped ahead of the Kings, knocking them down to 7th (they lose the ROW tiebreaker to St. Louis, 11 to 10, in addition to the two games the Blues have in hand).

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
This ****ing team right here, its a special collective we got and I'm enjoying the **** out of it.

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
Tyler Toffoli post game:
On his goal:
I think it hit their D-man in the foot and went in. Obviously their goalie can’t tell what’s going to happen when it goes off their foot. So, like I said, I will take it. [Reporter: That was a nice pass from Mike.] Yeah, I think he took and a peak and then just threw it and I was wide open. As soon as I got it I fired it as fast as I could and good things happen when you put it on net.

Don't you just love the way a sniper thinks...it's a beautiful thing.

Looking forward to when Carter comes back and the Kings have twin terrors out there shooting

Twin Terrors
Double Barrel
Double Dragons
Pocket Aces
:yo: :laugh:

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
This should have happened as soon as he was healthy when the Kings acquired him in trade.

PS. That Smyth for Fras and a 7th was such a good deal for the Kings.

Nah, Fraser was awesome for a 4th liner in the playoffs in the cup run. Always will appreciate him for that effort. Good guy, good teammate.

Twin Terrors
Double Barrel
Double Dragons
Pocket Aces
:yo: :laugh:

Man, Double Dragon was such a good arcade and Nintendo game. Loved it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00