Game #21: KINGS @ RANGERS, 11/17/’13 - Regulation SHUT OUT 1-0 Victory !!!

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Toffoli will be at the top of the rookie scoring standings by January 1st. He already has more points than Brown in 1/3 of the games.

Ron*

Gutty win by the team tonight, getting 7 out of 8 points on the road is huge.

Impressive stats
Kings still dominating on faceoffs, #1 in the NHL

Scrivens hasn't allowed a goal in 156 minutes - awesome. Looking forward to him continuing that magic back in LA

And talk about an impact player- Toffoli now has 3 Game Winning goals...

They are facing one of the best offensive team in the league in Tampa Bay on Tuesday. We are going to need more offense in that one. :)

KingKopitar11*

If had to choose between two of the kids to keep up I'd choose Vey and Toffoli. They shouldn't be sent down. But I hope they try their line together when Carter comes back. Because they have been awesome together when they had the chance.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
The depth of this team is super-scary for the rest of the league. When Carter comes back this is a Stanley Cup big-time contender.

Vey looks like he has been playing for 7 years. Cool as a cucumber. Toffoli still is the sniper. Pearson looks comfortable out there.

If I was Colin Fraser or Jordan Nolan, I would be worried right now. But then again, that's two hell of players to be scratched.

And Scrivens is lights out.

I'm real excited all of a sudden at this team's chances. What a ****ing great road trip! (Let's not talk about the caliber of the opponents. They are NHL teams, after all.)

This is what I have been saying for awhile now.

We still have Sabourin Andy Andy Shore Deslauriers Kozun all down on the farm and have Forbort Gravel and Bodnarchuk all working their way up to the team on D.

And then a bunch of other very good prospects who should be ready over the next couple of years.

Ron*

The Kings are in 6th place in the entire league and in 4th in the Pacific Division.

Wow.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Love this classic Brown hit!
BrownNYR1.gif

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
3-0-1 on a East Coast road trip. Going in it would have been hard to predict the Kings would get seven out of eight possible points. Crazy that the Kings are still basically tied for 7th/8th in the Western conference at 8 games over 0.500. The West is unbelievably strong this season.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada

I keep laughing so hard at this. :laugh:

They are facing one of the best offensive team in the league in Tampa Bay on Tuesday. We are going to need more offense in that one. :)

With Stamkos out, their goals per game drops from 3.05 to 2.35. Not the same team without him. Be interesting to see how offensive Tampa is without their sniper.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Now imagine what we'll play like when fully healthy!

Other than a few games, they've not played their best hockey on a consistant basis. Which makes them gutting out wins and collecting those valuable points even more impressive. And DL's well tended garden in Manchester is providing a mighty fine harvest. And that will present a few tough choices ahead for DL and DS. I think eventually Fraser and possibly Clifford are the odd men out. Because VEy has looked better every shift and I'd hate for him to go back. Pearson could use more seasoning.
But this team when healthy, when they are playing up to their potential is a scary one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->