GDT: Game 21 | Detroit Red Wings @ San Jose Sharks| 10:30 PM EST | FS-D

JmanWingsFan

Your average Jman
Aug 18, 2011
Somewhere
Greatest GDT ever. Let's see the SJ board top this one.

Must win night. Every other team in this pack of mediocrity has two games in hand on us. We can't keep losing these games.

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
Hysterical GDT, Flashy!

Needless to say, this is as close to a must win game as there is at this point of the season. Go Wings

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Amazing GDT! Loved the credits :biglaugh:

I'd like to see the Wings come out like a bat out of hell and just dominate after last nights frustrating loss, but that's not going to happen. Sharks win Kronwall or Lashoff give up the GWG and Moster re-injures himself :facepalm:

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
Beautiful GDT. :handclap:

Looking forward to this one - not looking forward to staying up again. Really hoping that Datsyuk gets some new wingers for this game.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
Thanks everyone for the compliments and thanks Menace for the grammar correction.

Apostophe is gone and Referee's/Streaming info added.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Games in the Shark Tank seem to always feature at least two 5-on-3s...Sharks probably score most of their goals against the Wings at home on the power play. I hope they got their 5-on-3s out of their system last night.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Games in the Shark Tank seem to always feature at least two 5-on-3s...Sharks probably score most of their goals against the Wings at home on the power play. I hope they got their 5-on-3s out of their system last night.

Hope the refs got it out of their system.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
No more 5-on-3s and no more Ericsson trying to make the first pass up the middle of the ice...

Sharks dive the most in the whole league. There will be at least 1 5 on 3 for them.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Sharks dive the most in the whole league. There will be at least 1 5 on 3 for them.

you spelled "Canucks" wrong. The Sharks can't dive the most when they have so many awful, weak-on-their-feet skaters :sarcasm:

Here's to a good game tonight. Wings/Sharks tilts are usually pretty good and maybe it'll make the Sharks actually show up for a game for once.

EDIT: almost forgot, the Wings will have an advantage putting Gustavsson in. Sharks are routinely terrible against backup goalies.

Last edited:

Dynheart

Aug 21, 2011
A lot of people give Howard crap on this board. I have a feeling we are going to find out he's the only reason why the games are reasonably close...AKA: Wings defense are the worst in the league, only rivaled by the CBJs.

Here's hoping The Monster pulls a good game out of his butt.

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
Ian White gonna be reaaaaaaally frustrated now.

You have to think that if he's being sat 2 games in a row that there is possible trade and they don't want to risk him getting hurt.

Great GDT as usually Flashy! Loved the Pirate and nose parts :laugh:

Wings come out slow, they'll be down 2-1 after 1 but will win the game 4-2. Datsyuk with a 2 goal performance, Tatar gets 1 as does Kronwall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad