Pre-Game Talk: GAME 21 7:07 PM - Tampa Bay visits the Hub on Causeway - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Bruins are against all odds tonight. That’s why they pull this out and make it a great night. Hopefully they catch Tampa overconfident

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Ullmark needed to be in there, and start earning that contract that he got. He also needs to start improving his trade value. It would be great if the Bruins can move him when Tuukka comes back. Swayman is the future
They need the points they can’t worry about Ullmark it doesn’t matter if he plays good their stuck with him for at least this year

Reactions: missingchicklet

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
I’m convinced there is no way to get it. He’s not horrible but he’s doing nothing, IMO that several AHLers couldn’t do given a reasonable shot.

Exactly, he is what he is at this point. I get that they don't want to risk losing a player on waivers when they have a full roster but with Steen called up for the time being they should give him another shot. Maybe next week I guess.

Reactions: Mathews28

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

good news about Charlie

There's an upper respiratory/sinus thing going around. I managed to catch a mild case of it. Had a slight fever and short of breath. Negative on PCR covid and 2 home kits.

A little congestion in the sinuses and if I over exert myself or it gets too warm in my apartment I start to feel a little winded. No cough thankfully.

They gave me 5 days of prednisone. I took it yesterday and skipped today because it would have taken me out for the entire day.

Hope whatever Chucky has he's able to kick it soon.

Reactions: sarge88

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Pretty certain there was a no-trade clause in there until 2024 when it opens to a 15 team no-trade list. ?

Threre is, but the story behind that as I've heard it is that he got that as protection for himself but would not necessarily be opposed to being moved if there was no place for him in Boston. I would assume if he loses his spot to Tuuka who will be rested and dresh, he would not be opposed to finding a new palce to play where he would get a starter opportunity.

Reactions: Hamilton Brian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad