Pre-Game Talk: GAME 21 7:07 PM - Tampa Bay visits the Hub on Causeway - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
History is not going to be fair to the Lightning as many historians will look at the wins in 2020 and 2021 as Covid Cups.

The B's have been radio silent since returning from Nashville.

I have no clue what to expect tonight.

Only if its Bruins historians.

In 8 series they only went to a game 7 once. They were the cream of the crop no matter the situation.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Would it kill them to put Steen in for Lazar? He's been invisible for a while now but he's still cemented on that fourth line. I don't get it.
I haven’t had much use for Lazar since probably about his 5th game with the Bruins after the trade from Buffalo really,looked really good for a few games .

Reactions: Dr Hook

kjpm

Sponsor
May 28, 2011
I haven’t had much use for Lazar since probably about his 5th game with the Bruins after the trade from Buffalo really,looked really good for a few games .

Agreed, he rejuvenated the 4th line for a spell but he's been pretty vanilla since with a few decent games scattered in there. He's at his best when he's throwing the body around but he doesn't seem to do it consistently.

Anyway he'll probably score tonight now that I've been talking shit about him haha

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
I go to a few games a year. This happens to be one. No Marchy. Bummed. no Mac? Now really bummed. Opportunities though let’s see how they step up.

Last edited:

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Agreed, he rejuvenated the 4th line for a spell but he's been pretty vanilla since with a few decent games scattered in there. He's at his best when he's throwing the body around but he doesn't seem to do it consistently.

Anyway he'll probably score tonight now that I've been talking shit about him haha
Yeah personally I would rather have one of the kids banging and crashing,I don’t know maybe they don’t have anyone in Province to do this.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Yeah personally I would rather have one of the kids banging and crashing,I don’t know maybe they don’t have anyone in Province to do this.

Wagner, but as for kids, no they don't. At least no one that you'd feel okay about throwing them in against NHL competition.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Would it kill them to put Steen in for Lazar? He's been invisible for a while now but he's still cemented on that fourth line. I don't get it.

I’m convinced there is no way to get it. He’s not horrible but he’s doing nothing, IMO that several AHLers couldn’t do given a reasonable shot.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Ullmark needed to be in there, and start earning that contract that he got. He also needs to start improving his trade value. It would be great if the Bruins can move him when Tuukka comes back. Swayman is the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad