GDT: Game 20: Vegas Copper Squires @ Arizona Sticky Buddies | 11/21/18 7:00 p.m. MST | FS-A Plus

Marc-Andre Fleury wears...

• Total voters

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
At least we're getting some chances here at the end of the period. Was basically all Knights post power play.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Fischer oh so close. Our hat trick kid hasn't scored in 12 games

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Pretty even first period overall. Vegas has a solid Ozone cycle that we have no answer to, so hopefully we can avoid getting stuck there again. We had plenty of good looks in the final 5mins and thankfully put one home.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I feel like our power play troubles aren't what we do once we gain the zone. It's gaining the zone in the first place that's our struggle.

I think that would be the difference between us having a bottom 5 vs bottom 10 pp. Just in raw minutes we don't spend much time in the zone.
It would help because we need every goal we can get.

But we'd still have a bad PP cause we lack for good shooters.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I feel like our power play troubles aren't what we do once we gain the zone. It's gaining the zone in the first place that's our struggle.
It's all kinds of messed up. Gaining the zone is one issue, but even if they win a FO and set it up, nobody moves. Every single god damn player just stands in one spot and they play catch until somebody eventually takes a shot, which is usually blocked and flies out of the zone :laugh:

Reactions: Katie Connauton

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Welp, there's a prime chance that will no doubt come back to hurt us. You gotta put those home, Kels. What a pass from OEL tho, good lord.

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad