GDT: Game 20: Vegas Copper Squires @ Arizona Sticky Buddies | 11/21/18 7:00 p.m. MST | FS-A Plus

Marc-Andre Fleury wears...

• Total voters

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I was going to make each player a different kind of glue but got lazy (as you can see, I posted this thread at 3:37 a.m.). Likewise with the Knights I originally intended to make them all represented by some kind of copper product, but I didn't even finish my original idea for the Coyotes players so that got torched as well.

Hey, I'm a lazy son-of-a-gun, too. There's nothing to feel ashamed about.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Some of them will be doing this

giphy.gif

We've been doing that since Game 5 of the Western Finals.

...too soon?

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
So that's what Doug Franz looks like.

Also the new Roku stick ($30 for BF) is much better than the old one which was slow as hell.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
IIRC there was a coincidental roughings that thought should have been called as a fight with Crouse involved. He got a misconduct even but not a fighting major :huh:

I'm not sure if it applies to NHL referees but calling a major means you have to write a postgame report. If you call a misconduct you can get the player out of your face for a while (or if there are under 10 minutes left in the game you can effectively throw him out without having to do a writeup for a game misconduct). It's a tactic commonly used by referees at a lot of levels.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
So in the TVA Sports broadcast, the pre-game has included talking about Pacioretty and Galchenyuk (the ex-Habs) and Marc-Andre Fleury (the French-Canadian). Figures :laugh:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
They just said we're 30th in 5 on 5 goals which is not surprising, I assume LA is 31st cause they bad.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
See how Vegas helped Fleury when he was down and out? We need to do that (this is also a post from basically every season the last 5 years)

Also that reminds me last game the broadcast said Tocchet wants them to play the PP more like a 5 on 5. Well the joke's on him because what's the difference given that we're 30th in 5 on 5 scoring :biglaugh:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
They honestly don't look like they give a f*** on the PP. There's zero urgency and they just stand around. It looks like they're just running down the clock for 2 minutes.

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad