GDT: Game 20: Ducks @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ - D2 The Not So Mighty Ducks

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

Kuemper may not be hurt after all

He let him start the 3rd only to pull him a few minutes later? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard from Tocchet.

Kuemper was slow to get up out of his butterfly and winced after going down on the play before he came out. Even if he just tweaked something, putting in Hill cold like that for a 'spark' after the period has started is incredibly stupid.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
He let him start the 3rd only to pull him a few minutes later? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard from Tocchet.

lol, agreed. He shouldn’t have started him in the first place. Glad to hear Kuemper may be alright but I think Kuemper may have been a little rattled and Tocc may be nervous to admit it.

was he on the bench?

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Muted the game during the 3rd to chat with my family, had nothing nice to say about the team in the 2nd, and thought they looked liked the better team in the 1st but just was unlucky. Had a very difficult time containing myself during the 3rd. This team is damn fun right now.

Like GNARLAND and Dvo on the same line. Schmaltz and Keller didn't look so hot after the adjustments though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad