GDT: Game 20: Ducks @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ - D2 The Not So Mighty Ducks

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Pretty sure Tocc was having a stroke during the interview, he didn't seem to know what was going on :laugh:

You know

I had to transcribe it because it's so ridiculous.

Well, it it, you just try to get that one, and I think it, you know, hmmm, we started to have some pizzazz --- you know, we started to to to to go with the ummm, Chych was joining the rush there, you know, I was kinda going to, I think, I went to two-and-a-half lines there so, we just pushed the pace and obviously it was a helluva play by Gars to Phil, and they used, you know, Chych's uhhh shot, it goes in, ummm, it is one of those things where uhhh you uhh don't stop believing, but you know obviously we, we can't, we can't get a uhhh steady dose of this. It is great that we can come back but we have got to be careful.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona

Well, it it, you just try to get that one, and I think it, you know, hmmm, we started to have some pizzazz --- you know, we started to to to to go with the ummm, Chych was joining the rush there, you know, I was kinda going to, I think, I went to two-and-a-half lines there so, we just pushed the pace and obviously it was a helluva play by Gars to Phil, and they used, you know, Chych's uhhh shot, it goes in, ummm, it is one of those things where uhhh you uhh don't stop believing, but you know obviously we, we can't, we can't get a uhhh steady dose of this. It is great that we can come back but we have got to be careful.

Good lord.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I ended up having to get some work done last night so I was kinda in and out of the game until overtime

I remember looking up a few times and seeing OEL and Hammer out there together.

Were they a pairing? Or just caught out on the ice at the same time? Do we have total ice time of them together?

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017

Bless you for actually listening to that enough to transcribe it. Just once was enough for me to feel sick with the word salad jumble.

Seriously, what is that interview? Did anyone listening at the end say "Sorry, what the hell are you saying again?"?

It's like his brain was just thinking of random stuff and it suddenly was like "Oh yea, I like that song "Don't Stop Believing", throw that in there!"

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012

Verbal diarrhea

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Came back to say, I still can't believe we've come from behind by 3 goals 2 games in a row. Just remarkable from this squad. No give up, which is great to see from the team. Should provide confidence that they can come back all the time.

Must say that OEL played a really good game, and besides the first 2 games he came back (when he probably wasn't 100% healthy), he has played really well. With our lack of prospects on the left side now that we've moved Joseph & Bahl, it's nice to know we still have OEL & Chychrun.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
I didn't get to watch but I was keeping up with the live feed. Glad we came back to win it but we need to knock that off haha.

I watched about 10 seconds of that RT interview before I closed the video. I don't know how that guy puts his shoes on in the morning.

Reactions: Vinny Boombatz

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I don't know how that guy puts his shoes on in the morning.

You uhh take your, your left, left hand and grab the first lace and you uhh wrap it in uhh a loop and then you obviously ummm you know you grab the other the other lace with your other, your other hand and wrap it around, well you know the first lace, like you are chasing, chasing a bunny, you know like a cottontail bunny, big, uhh, big ears, and well you know wrap it around the first, the the the the first lace like a tree, like a bunny going ummm around a a a uhh tree, and you don't stop believing and you know pull it through.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
You uhh take your, your left, left hand and grab the first lace and you uhh wrap it in uhh a loop and then you obviously ummm you know you grab the other the other lace with your other, your other hand and wrap it around, well you know the first lace, like you are chasing, chasing a bunny, you know like a cottontail bunny, big, uhh, big ears, and well you know wrap it around the first, the the the the first lace like a tree, like a bunny going ummm around a a a uhh tree, and you don't stop believing and you know pull it through.

Nah...velcro. :eek:

Reactions: Name Nameless

cobra427

May 6, 2012
OEL is still a 1D glad to see him generating points again. Chych isn't there yet on the defensive end but he's catching up, good to see that as well. I feel like we are very lucky to come back twice against a bad team. I think this is a coaching issue, no consistency. We could have easily lost 4 straight against the Socal teams, the ones we are suppose to beat to make it into the playoffs.

Again, glad we won, take it for sure. Happy we have some guys generating offence and we have more control over the puck it seems. But something is wrong.

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
Just had to comment about how Anaheim somehow found a way to make 3v3 OT boring. Watching Shattenkirk sit behind his own net for 10 seconds like he needs to break down the defense was completely mind-numbing. As a Coyotes fan I've watched a lot of shitty hockey, but good lord that was brutal.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00