GDT: Game 20: Canada Vs Czech Republic | 1PM EST 7PM CET | CAN 7 - 2 CZE

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Last year I wanted him fired. I'm happy with him and Elias this year.

I just think him and Patrik need to go for a beer and have a talk about coaches challenges. Something like 'don't ****en do it anymore, let me handle them Vaclav'.lol
Yeah, wasn’t commenting on the job he’s doing in general, just the challenges. Elias seems much more cool headed, should probably be the one handling them.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Isn’t Dostal ok for quarters tho?
Not sure... I've never found out what is wrong with him? Is it the flu?

I definitely would like to see him in the net on Thursday! Nothing against Malik. Sir would be a big help as well.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Like Czechs outshot Canada in that period. Been an unlucky game mostly.
Canada is obviously superior but you gotta give Czechs credit for continuing to battle here.
They’re looking good just have to stay out of the box.
Sweden will have a handful

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Byram is a one man stop of entries...for Canada on the PP. Do they not have another forward?

Edit: I'm sorry If I am picking on him but he is the prototypical 00's defensmen drafted and he keeps making bonehead plays.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Like Czechs outshot Canada in that period. Been an unlucky game mostly.
Canada is obviously superior but you gotta give Czechs credit for continuing to battle here.
They’re looking good just have to stay out of the box.
Sweden will have a handful
I know this sounds insane.. but I'm actually enjoying the game. I really enjoy this Czech team. I do think Canada is being very merciful though.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Anyone notice nothing but Canadian fans behind the Czech bench? Impressive fanning!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Raska's really stepped up... I didn't think we'd have many guys drafted this year but we might have more than I thought...

Sens72

Football Enthusiast
Aug 31, 2018
Canada
As much as I love when the tournament is in Canada and the entire crowd is Canadian, these European crowds are sure fun to watch. Most passionate fans in the world imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad