Pre-Game Talk: Game 2

Vic Rattlehead*

This shouldn't even be a question. Hamilton easily.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I'm town between Johnson and Hamilton. Heck, I guess you could even make a case for Bart cuz he was decent in his latest stretch of play.

I think the safest play is Johnson. Highest reward is Hamilton.

...I expect Johnson.

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
Bump redden up to the 2nd pair and put Johnson in on mcqs left.

I think you are right Whammer. If they want to keep Chara and Seidenberg together this is likely:

Chara - Seidenberg
Redden - Boychuk
Johnson - McQuaid

If they break up the top pair it could be:

Chara - Boychuk
Seidenberg - Hamilton
Redden - McQuaid

Bartkowski is in Providence and they have a win or die game Saturday. They need him in Providence for that one.

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Dougie without question. This is the perfect time to get him some playoff experience. I'd love to see him get a couple points in his first playoff game.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Id go with Johnson Hamilton is not a good fit against a team like Toronto

If we play say Montreal in round 2 id like to see Hamilton in the lineup

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Why is Hamilton not playing in the first place?

Because coach doesn't fully trust him to handle the defensive responsibilities of the position when everything is on the line here in the playoffs.

With the Bruins leading the series 1-0, do you expect our coach to take chances? He's got a safe veteran defenseman that he can easily plug in.

He's going with Johnson. Safe. Safe. Safe.

He doesn't need to reach for Hamilton right now. The Leafs will provide us with plenty of offensive chances without Dougie in the line-up.

Afam*

Dougie. For some reason, some people here choose to disrespect Dougie for whatever reason. . Who is Krug or Bart compared to Dougie Hamilton. If this is not an easy decision for Claude, maybe it's time he starts looking for another job. I take Dougie any day over Krug, Bart , Ferernce. Hamilton hasn't even peaked yet.

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
Dennis Wideman

YEAH I SAID IT

:sarcasm:

I see your Wideman, good sir, and raise you: Jason York.

For the record, Dougie. While I could understand wanting to put someone out there who is physically stronger, I think this is the opportune time to play Dougie.

B0ST0N11

Feb 12, 2009
Malmö
I cant wait...
Lucic Horton and Krejci line showed that their back. Anxious to se if they can keep it up!!!

Definetly wanna se Söderberg in for Dogman though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad